3688 oil cooler coolant tube leaking

Replaced engine oil cooler in may with new oil gaskets and  o rings in short coolant connection tubes. Started weeping coolant in November around one tube in in the front casting. Took apart and cleaned and installed new o rings again. I see it leaking again. I have mind set on trying to get two new short tubes if they available and new orings again. Everything looks nice clean and smooth in the front casting. Am I overlooking something or anybody familiar with any tips for leak avoidance? Thank you

1 hour ago, Farmall Doctor said:

Did you buy the Orings from caseIH?

Nope, think it was a A&I set with gaskets and orings.  I imagine I be getting the new tubes through caseIH and new orings there also. It also one of them new oil coolers not a reman. Maybe should've got a reman cooler. They look like original. That new style one has a adapter looking thing on it maybe tossing alignment off a hair. 

I replaced one on a 5488 a year ago for the same reason. I went with the original style as my old cooler was plugged where that adapter fits on.  The adaptor was corroded to the point that I couldn’t get it to stop leaking.  The place I got the rebuilt cooler from had nothing good to say about the style with the adapter end. 

A couple years ago I had 2 rebuilt by sending it off to Worthington Ag parts. I dont know who rebuilds them for them but so far so good. I didnt know about new ones. Im assuming these were thru A &I?

I do know the orings I used where in an A&I package and I used the original tubes. Fwiw