How many shoot guns?

dannyredfan

No shooting tonight, but spent some time in the gun room going over new acquisitions since the last time oldest son was home.

Not as many as I would have liked

But more than Mother knows about🙊😄

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, sandhiller said:

No shooting tonight, but spent some time in the gun room going over new acquisitions since the last time oldest son was home.

Not as many as I would have liked

But more than Mother knows about🙊😄

Finally got mine trained she’s buying me guns now .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Years ago a friend stuck his shotgun out the door at midnight on New Year’s Eve…….and shot his cable tv cord off.  No football on New Year’s Day!

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Rawleigh99 said:

Don't shoot up in the air. Shoot into the ground if you must. We had a 4-year-old boy killed on New Year's 10 years or so ago here in Virginia by a falling bullet. It can and does happen.

Yea. It was a shot gun. 

I don't shoot rifles or pistols in the air anymore 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rawleigh99 said:

Don't shoot up in the air. Shoot into the ground if you must. We had a 4-year-old boy killed on New Year's 10 years or so ago here in Virginia by a falling bullet. It can and does happen.

I've often wondered how many people in Europe were hit by falling bullets, cannon shells, flak shrapnel and aircraft parts during the huge air battles of WWII.  No way it didn't happen once in a while.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2022 at 10:58 AM, Rawleigh99 said:

Training blanks are the answer

On 1/1/2022 at 1:01 PM, Steve C. said:

I've often wondered how many people in Europe were hit by falling bullets, cannon shells, flak shrapnel and aircraft parts during the huge air battles of WWII.  No way it didn't happen once in a while.

I always wonder about the middle east hardly ever see a Pic without a dozen AK's pointed upward