5x88 prices

2+2love

Another thing to consider is only 39xx some 5488 made god only knows how many of them are mfwd let alone with a ih mfwd just to put some prospective on it some 54xxx 1066 made  these numbers are if my memory serves me correctly anybody got any idea how many jd 4850 were produced just as a comparison 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Finney said:

One of the dairy's and two of the feed lots I do work for are going to per emission/computer tractors. One of them has a 1486 on the feed wagon that is going to be overhauled form the grill to the hitch. He said they would be better off spending $30,000 on it than getting a new one.

This is what I have been telling my customers to do.....have a bunch of tractors setting on lot waiting fickle little problems to be repaired. Spent a lot of money this year doing what I said I wouldn't do....bought laptop and programs to handle CNH, JD, Cummins and light Ind. applications. 

Funny that guys seem to think nothing of buying a 150K tractor then complain about a 100 diagnostic fee on top of repairs. 

I can tell you from specializing with them they are coming out of the wood work.  Its about time they get the respect and value they deserve.   I have 4 here now and 5 more coming in yet for mechanical builds.   They are a great tractors.   I'm trying to save everyone.  I dont know how many I have been through in my shop but its a bunch.

Mike

• Like 6

With that Elwood front end, it isn't worth anymore than 2wd price, maybe even less if you have to buy the 2wd components to covert it back someday when something major breaks on that one.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CIHTECH said:

This is what I have been telling my customers to do.....have a bunch of tractors setting on lot waiting fickle little problems to be repaired. Spent a lot of money this year doing what I said I wouldn't do....bought laptop and programs to handle CNH, JD, Cummins and light Ind. applications. 

Funny that guys seem to think nothing of buying a 150K tractor then complain about a 100 diagnostic fee on top of repairs. 

It's a necessary evil anymore, and one where the money is at.

A lot of this black market stuff works pretty dang good.  I bought a Deere service advisor setup.back in 2012 when it was pretty amazing to get your hands on it, paid for itself 10 fold.  Recently updated to the newest web based 5.2xx and so far so good.  Still holding back on CIH setup as honestly not much that's electronic around.  

I'm worried though just how long it's going to take to circumvent the nerds hacking this stuff, only saving grace now is offline versions still being available.