What did everyone get for Christmas

welkerfarmsfan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, welkerfarmsfan said:

I got an Xbox Series X and a 2022 Farmall Tractors Calendar

What is the biggest feature of the series x? Bear in mind that the majority of us on here are probably not very knowledgable video gaming consoles. The last system I spent any real time on was the Nintendo Wii and that system is nearly 20 years old now. Are games still purchased in disk form or do you just download them? 

on the 7th day from christmas, my mrs. give for me,...7, 4x2 slabs, 6 overalls, 5 golden rings of kobasa, 4 holupsie , 3 rubber boots 2 perogy, and a bowl of sour cream for me!

Nothing. Just how I like it. Wife and I kinda buy what we want when we want. Sp we tell all the kids to make a donation to St Jude's and that's plenty good for us. Kinda hard to buy for someone who already has what they would like🤣!

This stuff, a new cowboy hat, a Ryobi chainsaw and impact driver, nice cloths among a few other small things. Great Christmas. 
F7A255C6-EF2F-4A9B-AC85-262233A9B19A.thumb.jpeg.3d2cd925b6725d4d38643b93b478e225.jpeg

3 hours ago, rustred said:

on the 7th day from christmas, my mrs. give for me,...7, 4x2 slabs, 6 overalls, 5 golden rings of kobasa, 4 holupsie , 3 rubber boots 2 perogy, and a bowl of sour cream for me!

7 4x2 slabs, you know 7 4x2 slabs, to build a chicken coop......  hahaha good ol metro. I actually never heard that this year. Usually it's on the radio lots here

5 hours ago, TractormanMike.mb said:

What is the biggest feature of the series x? Bear in mind that the majority of us on here are probably not very knowledgable video gaming consoles. The last system I spent any real time on was the Nintendo Wii and that system is nearly 20 years old now. Are games still purchased in disk form or do you just download them? 

the X is disc and download and the S is only download

10 hours ago, welkerfarmsfan said:

I got an Xbox Series X and a 2022 Farmall Tractors Calendar

I wanted one of those, but I thought I would wait for the series 10😉

My grandma made me a quilt. It stole Christmas. I've wanted one for years and finally got one. I'm under it right now. I love it so much. Getting allergies just thinking about my grandma. She's the purest and kindest person on planet earth. I missed her so bad last Christmas. She's our matriarch and I just can't say how much I love her.

I bought my grandpa the first Farmington Implement dvd and we have a date to watch it together this week. He's a retired ag engineer so I think he'll really like it. Hoping he does so I can get him the rest.

I bought myself a nice antique wrench for my collection, which is due to arrive tomorrow.

My wife got earrings from my daughters in each of their birthstones.

Got my nephew swivels and a sling for his gun. He's going to pick out a custom embroidery job for it.

Also a hit gift IMO was that my sisters, mother and I went together to get a high quality auto feed to digitize our 10,000+ family photos.

I have a sister in California with a daughter slightly older than my youngest. We compete to get each others kid the most annoying gift. This year she got 200 fake bugs, these "flingable" flying animals that make crazy sounds as they fly, and this toy called "Yellies" that are fuzzy bright colored spiders that crawl faster the louder you yell. She got my daughter a baby shark toy vacuum cleaner 😆😆

We haven't done Christmas yet because we were in Texas to give brakes to my sisters caregivers. Then she passed.

However, before she passed we took Joyce, a caregivers, off for a break. This is her with my wife and me in a hot tub! It was a good gift for me!

Thx-Ace 

untitled_6.jpg

I got an erector set from 54 a bunch of socks an n scale bachmann train set. Got that dozer and flat bed a couple months ago...so that was kind of a bday and Christmas gift too lol.

Wife got a go pro and a essential oil distillation kit and a bunch of other little things. 

We are spoiled. Merry Christmas!

44 minutes ago, acem said:

We haven't done Christmas yet because we were in Texas to give brakes to my sisters caregivers. Then she passed.

However, before she passed we took Joyce, a caregivers, off for a break. This is her with my wife and me in a hot tub! It was a good gift for me!

Thx-Ace 

untitled_6.jpg

Two much information 

56 minutes ago, BrodyNC said:

Looks like we got a similar gift! I can’t wait to shoot some targets with mine.

B8D8C35A-C888-4841-AC84-D46C44C17828.jpeg

Those Wranglers are really nice little guns, you will really enjoy it! 

10 hours ago, IHhogfarmer said:

This stuff, a new cowboy hat, a Ryobi chainsaw and impact driver, nice cloths among a few other small things. Great Christmas. 
F7A255C6-EF2F-4A9B-AC85-262233A9B19A.thumb.jpeg.3d2cd925b6725d4d38643b93b478e225.jpeg

Gheez, IHhogfarmer....don't you dare let   @Art From Coleman see you in that new   ""cowboy hat''   untill  it been run over with the Cub, chewed by one of the hogs  and generally been beaten  up some....OK??:rolleyes:....sayin'   this for your  own good....:)

Mike

29 minutes ago, mike newman said:

Gheez, IHhogfarmer....don't you dare let   @Art From Coleman see you in that new   ""cowboy hat''   untill  it been run over with the Cub, chewed by one of the hogs  and generally been beaten  up some....OK??:rolleyes:....sayin'   this for your  own good....:)

Mike

I’m pretty touchy about this one, don’t want anyone bumping it as it could bend lol

Archived