Merry Christmas!

oldtanker

IMG_2240.thumb.JPG.4da94b5f1ad48c1b62d39ceba157b7b9.JPG

Merry CHRISTMAS! Have a safe and happy holiday!

The picture I took on Thursday, Dec 16th, 2021 near Vining MN. The tractor is an H that is owned by a son in law. Nate won it on a raffle a couple of years ago. If anyone is inclined to reuse it to make a Christmas card you have my permission to reuse it.  Please share your results if you do.

Rick

• Like 12

1 hour ago, jeeper61 said:

🎄 Merry Christmas!

How is that crawler doing? 

In pieces. It got put on the back burner to try to get the ceiling up in the shop and the rest of the insulation in. Unfortunately all the help I was promised didn't appear when needed. It is what it is. Maybe sometime after Christmas.

Rick 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Merry Christmas to you also.  Daughters in twin cities and Winona mentioned it had snowed up your way.  I was in the cities just 2 weeks ago over the weekend and didn't enjoy the traffic on a Tuesday morning with snow, icy roads and traffic moving 10-50 miles per hour.  My normal drive out of Minneapolis is usually 45-60 minutes but was closer to 90 that day.  Rather enjoy living in the sticks here in Nebraska.  And yes that is a good looking H!

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to everyone. I get a great pleasure in seeing and hearing people say - Merry Christmas.

The woke amongst us who say Happy Holidays are missing the point .

Best wishes to all here on the forum and may the New Year be kind and prosperous to you

• Like 4