Livestock Meds

Wisconsin Ron

we have transferred most meds  $$$ to end user

for 5 yrs has been going to vet only,limited to high profit items for mfg, and only if x vet agreed to the $$$$ markup, other wise takes 2-5 hands to get the markup.

$300 for a $10 item. we have been doing the 1 visit for $300-500 then just keep the $10 commercial bottle for $200 more

use to be we just called 2-3 # and it was $ ,here in 2 days

Only things I go to outside vaccines or a vet call is penicillin and LA 200 I’ve had no problem with either but I avoid penicillin because I don’t trust refrigerators at farm store especially TSC. 

10 hours ago, from H to 80 said:

Have you ever dealt with Valley Vet out of Kansas I got meds last week including tetanus and it all was in stock

We have they where out too. Generally buy everything local. We are lucky to at least 3 large animal vets groups. And a local farm supply with 5 stores that sells a lot of animal meds. 

No issues here.  We have an outstanding animal care store called Huber's Animal Health Supplies.  They have everything.  The vet lives close buy and she would be able to provide what we need also.