Good time to buy lottery ticket?

806 man

If that doesn't scream "its not your time " I don't know what does. 

• Like 3

Good grief,  what kind of car was it?  Cause that sure is what my kids need, incredible 

• Like 1

Suprised that doesnt happen up here more often... big trucks are hammer down and everyone drive with their brights and moose lights on...

Apparently traffic stopped or slowed on the bridge not sure if it was because the river was at flood stage or a lot of people going shopping, the truck driver was issued a $1,200 fine. Lucky it wasn’t man slaughter. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TomH said:

Amazing, you would never look at that and think someone survived let alone minor injury! What kind of a car was it? 

news said 2015 Nissan Altima

9 hours ago, ny bill o said:

news said 2015 Nissan Altima

Nissan could use that as a safety pitch. I wonder not only how she survived but how they managed to get her out. If I just saw that picture I would assume the car driver just leaked out, not walked away.

• Like 1

"Honey I put a scratch in the car"

"Where?"

"Everywhere"

Holy moly that's impressive, car demolished, driver walks away. Truck needs a new bumper and drives away. Makes for more respect for trucks and for the drivers that actually care enough to drive them safely.

13 hours ago, Dasnake said:

Skagit bridge? Is that the same bridge the truck drilled a top right corner sending it off kilter a few years ago?

Correct. Off kilter? More like sent a section to the bottom of river.

Story goes the red car in the bottom photo was getting on NB I-5 about 3 miles south of the river, Grandma was ahead of this red car while merging on to the the freeway, the guy was impatient with grandma's speed merging and passed her blowing his horn flipping her the bird as he flew by her.  The rest of the story is obvious. Karma, Priceless

'

D9B089DA-0D59-48DB-B693-C6974E6AB943.png

B5566E64-3777-45C9-81D3-78170269CB0E.png