Nick's annual plow days are on for 11/20-21/21

Tonyinca

Well , I am doing it !  Going to plow with my beloved Goldie !

Usually do fun pull what you brought pulls at our shows ,  I have taken it to Santa Margarita Ranch Cat digs and played with three point vee ripper with it but never got into some serious plowing . 

She has been a little restless in the stable so were are going to put a little time on her.

I have a #642 plow but it needed couple of wear parts that I broke moving it with forklift. Darn can't blame anyone !

My dear neighbors , EDDIE AND CHRIS, NOT ONLY LOANED ME THEIR #642 BUT HOOKED IT UP FOR ME AND SERVICED IT . 

They made sure I had no excuse !

Should be a fun weekend plowing on Saturday and Pulling on Sunday.

Tony

38E90E29-C87D-4210-82AB-FAFF13B058F5.jpeg

1B8EBA55-BCDE-4865-B467-CD9046F69130.jpeg

6076E97E-9031-4810-A284-DA42AA263625.jpeg

2 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

But!but!but! It’s going to get dirty!!!!

I know ! It hurts ! Lol 

however , I have a portable water softener that I’ll hook up to pressure washer hopefully have her cleaner then now . 
All my tractors since I have painted them have never had water on them , but it’s getting to point that cast areas around bolts etc are needing a wash .

tony 

6 hours ago, Tonyinca said:

I know ! It hurts ! Lol 

however , I have a portable water softener that I’ll hook up to pressure washer hopefully have her cleaner then now . 
All my tractors since I have painted them have never had water on them , but it’s getting to point that cast areas around bolts etc are needing a wash .

tony 

I think you need a steam cleaner! 

Archived