happy birthday to meee

ny bill o

my brother hauled my birthday present home for me this morning. Serial # 6705AS, 1955 model and purrs like a kitten, with still great oil pressure at an idle. Power steering works well, you can see the belt driven pump on the left side. Not sure what kind of PS, whether it is IH or aftermarket, and can't find my book that tells what the A and S are for in the serial#. Fast hitch is the later style, not the bellcrank one.

719714978_Farmall400left.thumb.jpg.afe5a408600aaf1607498404e180f819.jpg

1694949690_Farmall400rt.thumb.jpg.dd124e96a1edc776b6719d6bdf0de092.jpg

I'm happy!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Happy Birthday Bill , hope your having a great day 😊 nice way to start it out 👍 another tractor 😊😊

Danny

• Like 4

Looks pretty similar to mine Bill. Same power steering pump brakes on mine but I don't know what brand it is either. Looks like a good one! Happy Birthday. 

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Bill! Nice present

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Looks pretty similar to mine Bill. Same power steering pump brakes on mine but I don't know what brand it is either. Looks like a good one! Happy Birthday. 

3 hours ago, ny bill o said:

my brother hauled my birthday present home for me this morning. Serial # 6705AS, 1955 model and purrs like a kitten, with still great oil pressure at an idle. Power steering works well, you can see the belt driven pump on the left side. Not sure what kind of PS, whether it is IH or aftermarket, and can't find my book that tells what the A and S are for in the serial#. Fast hitch is the later style, not the bellcrank one.

719714978_Farmall400left.thumb.jpg.afe5a408600aaf1607498404e180f819.jpg

1694949690_Farmall400rt.thumb.jpg.dd124e96a1edc776b6719d6bdf0de092.jpg

I'm happy!

That's a charlyn PS pump.

Awesome birthday present Bill 

• Like 2

Happy Birthday. You buy it for yourself and your brother haul it? Or your brother actually buy it for you? If your brother actually bought it. He must sure like you 😊😆

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

Happy Birthday. You buy it for yourself and your brother haul it? Or your brother actually buy it for you? If your brother actually bought it. He must sure like you 😊😆

Mike just hauled it. He doesn't like me THAT much....

• Haha 5

That is awesome Bill, what a brother!!     My B day isn't until spring but I'm going to show all of my family pictures of IH tractors on market place and Craigs list. Maybe I might be as lucky as you! ( Doubt it....)

• Haha 3

I was going to have you tell Mike when my birthday was:D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rjpont said:

Happy belated birthday Bill. I'm thinking you celebrated a couple weeks ago? With this confusing world we live in now , I might just be a little mixed up! 

Nice 400 by the way.

yeah, my birthday was the 2nd.