Looking at 706 diesel what's it worth.

Farmalldave75

Hello I'm looking at a farmall 706 diesel tricycle. The owner said it ran fine when parked several years. The left rear rim will need replaced. Not sure if engine is locked or free. The owner said it has not been started for a long time. It's been sitting outside. I checked the oil it looked good no water. Owner is asking 800 is that a good price.

Well. I started to ask 282 or 310, 3 point or quick hitch, what's the tires like etc until I read the price. If it fits what your needing buy it. I'd kind of like to have a tricycle larger frame tractor just for the feed grinder and augers etc. Not sure why but I like em. TP shows his off from time to time and I like em. 

4 hours ago, Missouri Mule said:

Well. I started to ask 282 or 310, 3 point or quick hitch, what's the tires like etc until I read the price. If it fits what your needing buy it. I'd kind of like to have a tricycle larger frame tractor just for the feed grinder and augers etc. Not sure why but I like em. TP shows his off from time to time and I like em. 

I like big trikes and I cannot lie...

20210722_190521.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3