Mike Newman's birthday!

ny bill o

...thankyou , one and all  for those  BD greetings...to Jim in Oz  , Red Man and myself..    .very humbling  from the RP boys ...:)

.....I had my Daughters   here,  and to the  two fine blokes that sent...what I would loosely   describe as ''Birthday  Type ''   salutation's  .......that was a forboding   moment...a moment of fearfull     apprehension..as I clicked onto the ''play'' symbol.....however, the support of my two Adult Daughters got me through ....:mellow:

They thought the videos   were hysterically amusing.......but for myself....starting to get a bit ''historical''.... I   saw them in a more subdued light....but that was fun....

So, as @ny bill o   suggested , recently    , after his ol' time clock  banged out another number......just enjoying the time above the grass.....!!!

Thankyou

Mike

• Like 6