Covid prayers needed

mader656

Running thru the house...was a mediocre cold with sinus pressure for me lost all taste a few days. It's coming back same for wife except more body aches... kids it was a cold  mom's got it and it's hit her pretty hard....if she gets any worse she's going to need a hospital. Got a boat load of vitamins and stuff in here today she should have been taking all along. Hoping she pulls out soon and does not need the hospital, but she has health issues.

• Sad 3

Prayers Jacob. Along with the other things I think keeping hydrated is important

8 minutes ago, bitty said:

Prayers Jacob. Along with the other things I think keeping hydrated is important

I agree but it hard to get her to drink on a good day....

Prayers for your mother and family Mader. It went through our house in late July and was harder on me than the rest. I would say hydration is very important and keeping moving to keep blood O2 levels up.  That is based on my experience. 

3 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Prayers for your mother and family Mader. It went through our house in late July and was harder on me than the rest. I would say hydration is very important and keeping moving to keep blood O2 levels up.  That is based on my experience. 

When I realized I had it we were  still traveling...we stayed at a nearly empty hotel with a dry sauna that  night and next morning I spent a couple hours on and of cooking covid out of me I really  think that's why it went fast for me...

Sending prayers for your family mader.

I understand with you mother. 

Mine is 96 and getting her to drink enough water is challenging.

Hope you all pull through quickly with as little discomfort as possible.

4 hours ago, Rawleigh99 said:

Watch this, especially from about 22 min on.  Good info on how to deal with days 7 through 11.  Very important.  Staying awake at night is important during that time to prevent blood clots.

Watch what?