Black 560

Lazy WP

What is the story behind the black 560 in Humbolt IA? Amazing paint job! Must be a puller, cause it didn’t look right in the engine department. 

44 minutes ago, hardtail said:

Front is weighted just right

Think she likes the ride going down the track😂

Just now, dannyredfan said:

I don’t know about the 560.   But I Think there is a black 1066 in southern Ky  runs battle of the blue grass circuit

This was definitely a 560, and had a paint job that was WOW!! Cool looking tractor, but it almost looked like it might have had a 2 stroke Detroit in. I was in a hurry and didn’t get to look close. 

2 minutes ago, dannyredfan said:

I don’t know about the 560.   But I Think there is a black 1066 in southern Ky  runs battle of the blue grass circuit

I have seen clips of a black 1066 on TikTok but it didn’t look like a puller. Was a slick looking tractor

On 10/22/2021 at 2:59 AM, 1586 Jeff said:

There is a 1468 painted black that is local to me.  When it was actively being pulled it was unbeatable.

Would that be near Monmouth Iowa? I saw one on Franzen’s lot on hwy 64. Most of what they pull runs hard. They have a whole salvage yard’s worth of spare parts!

3 hours ago, brewcrew said:

Would that be near Monmouth Iowa? I saw one on Franzen’s lot on hwy 64. Most of what they pull runs hard. They have a whole salvage yard’s worth of spare parts!

Negative.

This one is on the New York/Vermont border.

• Like 1