Factory Equipment?

jeeper61

Haven’t seen it personally but there was an auction recently that was advertising a 580B with a grader blade. Be mighty handy. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, acem said:

I've seen very old dump trucks with a similar blade.

They use them over the pond

I thought that would work good with a front tilt dump sander type discharge in front of the blade then you could make one pass  

6 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

Haven’t seen it personally but there was an auction recently that was advertising a 580B with a grader blade. Be mighty handy. 

Someone is trying to flip it on FB Marketplace 

2 hours ago, jeeper61 said:

They say its a factory grader attachment never seen one on a Case 

The Blade looks a little light 

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

I have a distant cousin that has a tractor almost identical to that, blade and all! When we visited him last year that is the one item I really would like to have someday. He has LOTS of stuff. Sadly, he's not in the best of health. When he decides it's time to sell out, wow, that will be an auction!!!!

9 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

Buy that other one, I’ll make you a deal on one with a backhoe and a rops with canopy. 

Not worth what their asking for the 580 the AC is reasonable 

Based on what I see with the cylinder position and the length of the rear wheel frame on that box scraper, somebody must have flunked geometry class.  It looks like it would be very jumpy with any input from the hydraulic remotes!  I know why they designed it that way, since height will be required to unload a full box.  In the working postion, it will level very well.

You may expand your search to a Woods box since Gannon was purchased by Woods in the mid-'90s.  Land Pride essentially copied the most of the offerings of Gannon, York, Gill, and Bush Hog to build the Land Pride product line in the late-'80s.  So, a Land Pride search may help you find what you need for your Ford.

• Thanks 1

reminds me of a huber maintaner (sorry can't spell well) years ago when there were still dirt roads some of the towns had them.

pete