Do you have a break room at work?

sandhiller

Aw...come on    Sandhiller...everybody knows  for the voice activated toasters...you need a ''Toastmaster "'.....Gheez....

..or do you not have "toastmasters " in that cultural backwaters of   Arkansas..????

Mike

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Ian Beale said:

Mike

IIRC north is traditionally at the top of the map so Nebraska is usually above Arkansas - or has that been woked too?

Ok   Ian,  Ok ....look    , I had set a cunning trap for ol' Sandhiller,  as I have good reason to suspect he has a diminishing  cognitive ability...and this was going to be a very subtle test for him...the first of several ..to determine the extent of the degradation of a once fecund   mind....,,,and , now I wll  have to wait for another opportunity..to catch him .....All this thanks to your inate knowledge   of the geographical  layout of the mid west States.....tut tut

Mike

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, mike newman said:

Ok   Ian,  Ok ....look    , I had set a cunning trap for ol' Sandhiller,  as I have good reason to suspect he has a diminishing  cognitive ability...and this was going to be a very subtle test for him...the first of several ..to determine the extent of the degradation of a once fecund   mind....,,,and , now I wll  have to wait for another opportunity..to catch him .....All this thanks to your inate knowledge   of the geographical  layout of the mid west States.....tut tut

Mike

Oh my Mr Mike.

Your pitiful plea for help has reached sympathetic ears.

Be watching your front door step for the little green van from Otego Skink Express.

The little feller will be bringing a care package from the civilized world.

The intellectual (hopefully not too intellectual) gift should provide you with endless hours of entertainment and learning during your free time.

Which you seem to have plenty of.

000775_1.jpg.a081b710baa284113877cb1b766cd782.jpg

ūüėÉūüėĄūü§†

• Haha 3

yeee    haaaa !!!

I had hoped you would finish with it...so I could have a  'turn ""  Absolutley  splendid     friend sandhopper  ......:)

Mike

(free time??,,,Sunday morning ..raining    ..again...)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mike newman said:

Mike

Oops!  

• Haha 2