Watch them curbs

sandhiller

He was very fortunate the marines were there to help stabilize and watch him while they waited for EMS to arrive.

Yet again we sincerely appreciate our servicemen.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I don’t remember what year it was, but I remember a news story, believe it was Paul Harvey, about a man breaking into an older couples house in Indiana. The would be crook broke into a 70 something ex-marine home. Not quite the same extent of injuries, but the crook got his a$$ kicked !! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Poor guy must have terrible balance to trip and fall enough times to sustain those kinds of injuries, it is sure a good thing those Marines were there to help him up each time he fell.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

There are many people out there I consider members of the entertainment industry. 

They provide me no end of entertainment with their intellectual skills and good judgement😆

894954019_soldierflag.png.3b6b3d1bc7e46af35400fc0b805e0e11.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

I bet that "curbed" his enthusiasm for a day or two 😂

• Haha 2

Couldn't have happened to a better curb

• Like 2

On 10/15/2021 at 6:54 AM, hardtail said:

He was very fortunate the marines were there to help stabilize and watch him while they waited for EMS to arrive.

Yet again we sincerely appreciate our servicemen.

Yea that's what I was thinking. All service members have a fair amount of training in first aid. Good thing those Marines were there to care for him till the ambulance/EMT/Paramedics could get there! He could have died!

Rick

• Like 4