Ready for plow day

billonthefarm

If we can get the weather to cooperate we are hoping to get a plow day in on the 24th.  If you are around Farmington IL, bring a plow and hunt us up!

D3B32C4A-D13F-43AD-AA0E-D364CF04A2B3.jpeg

C8BE0497-C7E0-43BA-A638-3B0837C1BAEC.jpeg

• Like 10

Bill, it's a pretty good drive from here but if the crops are out..... Plow days are my favorite form of tractor play and I just might come over. I would be willing to trade a round or two on my WD 45 for same on that 15!

Always enjoy going to plow days. Wish you was alittle closer to me. Didn't hear of any plow days around close to me to go to. Maybe one might still come up. Will be looking to seeing some pics of your 15 plowing. 

Might be worth the trip, at least my plow is an IH lol!

7 hours ago, Injpumped said:

Might be worth the trip, at least my plow is an IH lol!

We have a good time!  Some pretty serious dirt turning.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Did this happen Bill? We need pictures!

There was a pretty good one 20 miles from home so that's where I was. There is one scheduled for this Saturday only about 12 miles from the farm. With all the wet weather this week, I'm hoping they just move it back a week.

1 hour ago, DT Fan said:

There was a pretty good one 20 miles from home so that's where I was. There is one scheduled for this Saturday only about 12 miles from the farm. With all the wet weather this week, I'm hoping they just move it back a week.

Yeah, raining right now and more forecast for tomorrow.   Not looking good....  Maybe our combine will be ready to run when it dries out!

7 hours ago, DT Fan said:

We got 3.3” of rain that day!   Rain forecast for tonite/tomorrow.  Not sure when but we will try again!  

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, IHKeith said:

Always enjoy your pics Bill, I really like the look of your other 1566 with the Year A Round cab, haven't seen it lately...

Ih the shed waiting to go on the V Ripper.

• Like 1