Joined last year but never introduced myself

IH1975

2 hours ago, TomH said:

Welcome! Hope your recovery is going well, there's a great bunch on here.

Tom thanks for the welcome. It’s been a battle but I’m still fighting the good lord is not done with me yet. Yes it seems there’s a great group here. 

2 hours ago, Diesel Doctor said:

Every day above the grass is a blessing.

Welcome to the forum.

Doc. I say that every morning or when I’m having a bad day. I say to myself  “I’m still above the sod”.  Thanks for the Welcome. 

1 hour ago, from H to 80 said:

Where at in Missouri , i'm near Union which is 50 miles west of St.Louis.

I live outside of Park Hills (Flat River) as it was once called and I’ll always call it that. I have a small 10 acre place. My Grandpa is buried at Union Mom and Dad live there back in the 1960s. I bought a old Flare Wagon there still have going to try to restore it if I can this winter. I posted if someone had any info on it in the General Discussion thread but I think I post it in the wrong place. I bought it between Union and St. Clair off Hwy 47 about 24 years ago someone had a small Implement place there. 

Welcome to the forum IH1975. The best way to describe the forum is sort of like this sign at a town not too far from where l live. (the numbers have been changed to protect the innocent...lol)

1570174042_StantonTexassign.thumb.jpg.3ea5fdef5511f304658577e0e3e479a3.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, IH1975 said:

I live outside of Park Hills (Flat River) as it was once called and I’ll always call it that. I have a small 10 acre place. My Grandpa is buried at Union Mom and Dad live there back in the 1960s. I bought a old Flare Wagon there still have going to try to restore it if I can this winter. I posted if someone had any info on it in the General Discussion thread but I think I post it in the wrong place. I bought it between Union and St. Clair off Hwy 47 about 24 years ago someone had a small Implement place there. 

Probably Hiatt Auctions I live about 2 miles Northeast of there as the crow flies.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 5:36 AM, from H to 80 said:

Probably Hiatt Auctions I live about 2 miles Northeast of there as the crow flies.

That might be it. I bought it for $150 no Auction he had it for sale with a bunch of stuff.