Joined last year but never introduced myself

IH1975

Last November I got Covid with Double Pneumonia. I’m doing better but I’m what they call a Covid “Long Hauler”. Seems I joined in January but forgot I joined and never introduced myself. My name is Lee and I’m from the Ozark Foothills of Missouri. Always liked IH. My Dad and both Grandpa’s owned International Trucks back in the 1940s thru the 1960s. I’ve own IH trucks as well as Tractors and some Implements. I enjoy collecting IH stuff as well. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum Lee. 

Am truly sorry for the health issues you have been going through. Hope prognosis is good for a complete recover and soon!

Looking forward to pics and stories from the beautiful area in which you live. 

IH equip in the pics don't hurt😄

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Welcome to the forum Lee. 

Am truly sorry for the health issues you have been going through. Hope prognosis is good for a complete recover and soon!

Looking forward to pics and stories from the beautiful area in which you live. 

IH equip in the pics don't hurt😄

Thanks for the warm welcome. I’ve posted already in some topics. I’m getting better Brian Fog is getting less and my breathing is improving thanks. Yes it’s a beautiful peaceful place on my little 10 Acre place. I’ll  post a couple pics here for you guys 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, junkandcattle said:

Welcome to the forum from the north end. You can learn something everyday on here. Well at least this dummy can

Thanks for the welcome. I’ve been cruising around and already have  learned some stuff. Please don’t short change yourself if you like IH your  already pretty smart. 😂 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Farmall1066 said:

Welcome to the forum!!! 

Thanks for the Welcome can’t wait to share all my IH stuff and experiences. 

• Like 1

Here’s some pics of my place and Farmall H I had. These were taken about 20yrs ago. That’s me on one cold winter day my wife took. I sold the H after my dad passed away in 2003. In 2004 I bought a Allis Chamlers WD and still have it. 

7903BA54-F1C3-4D97-893B-3B7CFF3F5369.jpeg

9D7611C0-BB89-4660-9FAB-60F3162BFEA5.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sledgehammer said:

Welcome Lee. I would say jump on in and enjoy the fun but you already have 😊Keep up the good work

Thanks Sledge. I didn’t know it was this fun here I can still smell the new car smell 😂

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mrfred54 said:

Welcome aboard. The pic looks like what's to come here in Michigan in a month or so. Burrrrr!!!!!

Thanks Fred for the Welcome. Here where o live in Missouri we’ve been getting early Snows around Mid November. I’ve been to Michigan several times your right it’s very cold. 

Welcome aboard!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Wes806 said:

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it. There's alot of good guys/gals on here with a wealth of knowledge.

Wes. Thanks for the Welcome. Glad to know that seems a nice and smooth forum hope you guys will enjoy the content I post. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alan Dinan said:

Welcome to the forum, Lee!! We definitely enjoy pictures!!

Thanks Alan for the Welcome.  I’ll do my best to post pics of my International Stuff. I’ll have to load more up from my picture albums. 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2021 at 9:19 PM, IH1975 said:

Here’s some pics of my place and Farmall H I had. These were taken about 20yrs ago. That’s me on one cold winter day my wife took. I sold the H after my dad passed away in 2003. In 2004 I bought a Allis Chamlers WD and still have it. 

7903BA54-F1C3-4D97-893B-3B7CFF3F5369.jpeg

9D7611C0-BB89-4660-9FAB-60F3162BFEA5.jpeg

You're not the only one here with a WD. I love mine. Welcome to the forum!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DT Fan said:

You're not the only one here with a WD. I love mine. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcome DT. Yes I love mine also I like the hand clutch it’s so handy 

3 hours ago, Tonyinca said:

Welcome to the forum Lee !

Hope you recover 100% from Covid.

WE enjoy new members and of course Pictures.

Tony

Tony  thanks for the Welcome. Unfortunately I’m not fully recovered still have respiratory issues and fatigue. They did a CT scan on my lungs and found nothing but they think the Covid has enlarged my heart some. It’s been almost a year now and I’m ready to get back to my normal life. I went back to work 15 days after I got Covid and still had Pneumonia took off 4 days and when back but it was a battle for at lease 3 months.  I think it’s going to take time. I have lots of neat pics for you guys. Thanks for your concern.