Best place to buy large frame TA?

Cooter

I need to put a TA's in my 706 & 806 diesels, who has the best quality?  Are there ones to absolutely stay away from?  Does CNH make their own or bought from someone else and relabeled?  I have heard good things about Lehman brothers that they make heavy duty stuff.  From my research they range with the rotating assembly, gaskets, seals, and MCV kit is $1000-$1300; these prices were from last year, so I'm sure they have sky rocketed like everything else. 

I am asking because to many times now I have bought something and someone else was like "Oh man, I wish I had know you were going to get ____________, we got this one and it's WAY better and cheaper........

The speed transmission that contains the TA is very heavy. To change the TA it needs to be rotated up 90 degrees. I bought a TA stand that allows you to swivel it up. Makes life much easier.

FA14558D-39C5-4C2E-9065-09C8381A655D.png

311B2522-9816-4E20-8EF2-239B46D64849.png

• Like 1

Ag parts. TA for our 826 2 or 3 years go was around $750. Got maybe 40 hours on it so far, works just as good as  the CNH one in our 966, no issues either one.  Got it from Riley Tractor Parts in Ohio, through local dealer. Call them and they will put you in touch with a dealer as they dont sell direct. 

All I have ever used is the Ag Parts TA's. That said I think Hy-Cap TA is just as good. It has more to do with setting up pressures, operating habits and keeping everything adjusted.