IH 1466 ser # 7103

And that’s a wrap.  From a farm sale in SE IA to the Farm Progress show in Decatur IL.  A little piece of IH history has been returned to its original glory.  I found a lot of satisfaction in taking this tractor from the fence row to the farm show.  Plowing at HCOP and on display at FPS it could be seen by as many as a couple hundred thousand people from around the world.  #7103 will be back in the field plowing this fall.  The men that built it planned on it working and I like to see it run!  Hope you enjoyed the thread.  It was a fun journey.

25D056F5-E160-48E7-9FB4-EC3D0A500BA6.jpeg

43060B4F-1EB3-4080-921C-F3209019910D.jpeg

879B4402-EFFE-4BA3-93B3-5A542FD28934.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Dirt_Floor_Poor said:

IMG_0296.jpeg.4ef4cda6e5cae04d5de603b41e12c248.jpeg

Is this you @billonthefarm? I expected it to say William or Bill something? Great pictures, well done. 

Yep, thats me.  There are a group of friends that call me Bill.  That coupled with the fact I never left the farm when I needed my very first email address I became billonthefarm!  

• Like 3