Prayers request

vtfireman85

Every day there is more heartache. 

We need the power of prayer now more than ever. 

I will help all I can Seth. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So I talked to my friend today, actually I talk to him every day, but in any event the baby started wheezing, she was taken to the Dr, another negative test (shes had several) and Dr thinks everything is ok, his daughter (babies mother) looks like an ad for death, she’s usually a pretty platinum blonde, she looks utterly dreadful. He’s hanging in but says he feels like he is breathing from a straw. 
thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers. 

• Sad 1

on going seth, im scared adn struggling now too, oxygen levels dropped last night, put me on oxygen machine here at home today. its tough watching your wife and yourself struggle and while i am not afraid to die i just dont want to leave her or my kids behind so soon in life. 

My sats bounced right back and our Nurse Practitioner paid a home visit, my lungs ache, brought some nausea meds as we are struggling to eat due to that. No rattling in lungs so that is good sign. 

im tired of all teh death around us its wearing me down let alone trying to fight covid

Thoughts and prayers for all affected ,

Talked to him today, he’s doing much better, his daughters O2 was down however, she was pretty rough and went to the hospital, after about 6 hours she was sent home, I really don’t have details other than that until tomorrow probably. The baby continues to do ok, and his wife, who was vaccinated is still just fine despite the house full of it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A little update, my friend who has cancer, and was vaccinated was back to work and relatively back to normal within 10 days, his wife also got the shot and never once tested positive. His daughter is doing better not 100 percent by any means, the baby is doing ok. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. 
as an aside my friend told me he still cannot smell, but he can taste. I told him I thought that was pretty ironic, because I always felt he smelled but had no taste😉

• Like 1