That's the oldest trick in the book

TractormanMike.mb

44 years ago the car dealer shop I worked at had a Champion spark plug tester.  1 mechanic was loud, crude and broke nearly everything he touched.  I grabbed all the jumper wires I could find and connected the plug wire from the tester to his tool box 20 feet away.  I would wait for him to reach for a tool, plug it in and zap him.  Then I would unplug the tester and he could remove his tool and go on his way.  I did this 3 or 4 times over 15 minutes, when I left it plugged in and walked away to see the action.  He initially touched his tool box and took the zap, then thinking it was discharged like the other times, he grabbed his box with both hands and it zapped him hard. Now he can't get any tools and he hears the jumper wire from the tester arcing to the floor.  Instead of unplugging the tester, he cuts the wire with his knife, while it is zapping him the whole time.  He got fired when he placed the last head gasket we had on a engine, upside down, for the second time!

8 hours ago, TractormanMike.mb said:

I've heard of that one with everything from grease and anti-seize being used to pull it off.

This is common place at work. 
went so far once the crew in front of us greased our windshield wipers and blocked the road and dumped a water jug on windshield 😂😂

joke was on them next week when deer urine soaked cotton balls were shoved into air vents!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another guy around me that runs his own repair shop got really good at catching pigeons. One night they caught four pigeons his senior year and numbered them one thru five bur skipped number four, they then strapped smoke bombs to them and turned them loose after a basketball game.

• Like 2

My first day on the job working residential construction when I was in high school my boss bet me that no matter how many studs I could carry, he could carry one more. Being the green, wet behind the ears kid that I was, I had one of the guys pile them on my arms until I couldn't take anymore then proceeded to stagger to the construction floor.  That's when I looked back and saw my boss grinning ear to ear carrying his one more stud in his hand.  Never did live that one down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We had a young punk come into work and grease the back of our wrenches that were hanging in the wall after he was told not to.  Out came some Limburger cheese and little plastic viles with wires in them to hang them around.  Defrost vents, under the seat, in the hole your seat belt comes out of and one from the rear view mirror for good measure.  He traded the pickup cause he couldn't get rid of the smell or figure out exactly who did it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, nomorejohndeere said:

Years ago I tied a dead coon to the bumper of a friends truck.  Glued a can of Alpo with a spoon handle sticking out on the bumper as well.

He drove off, bout 20 minutes later he comes tires screeching into the parking lot.  All red faced, he was mad and laughing at the same time.

He couldn't understand why all the people were honking and pointing and gasping as he drove by.  

My brother tied a possum to my running board on passenger side it looked like it was hanging on I drove 3 days before I saw it .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1