prayer request I have covid

searcyfarms

terri is getting a little sleep after terminating the ( devil pills she calls dexamethazone ) she managed 6 hours sleep last night, me i got 3 but i also got a 2 hour nap yest afternoon. Im not going to quit them im going to taper off due to my extensive pneumonia and clotting issues. Both still on the antibiotics until they are complete not skipping on any of that for sure. Taking the supplements and ivermectin. 

managed a waffle with pnut butter/jelly this morn, going for the pizza sprite again next woot woot. I never knew food has flavor - its still off kilter but better than a dirty dish rag flavor. 

such beautiful weather and I cant take advantage of it, my favorite time of year so frustrating but compared to where i was a wk ago i will take whatever i can get since things are such a blessing to be able to breathe and even look out. 

blessings to all of you in whatever you are doing, be safe in your work, be grateful in your trials - robert adn terri

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Never asked the Lord to make my life easy.

only to give me the strength to deal with what life may throw my way.

Mr Searcy sir, you and your wife have not had it easy by any stretch.

You are showing your strength.

Prayers for continued healing and a speedy and complete recovery.

• Like 9

Keep the good news coming and keep your guard up as you say you are. I was told long ago that the way you deal with adversity defines you as a person. You are dealing with your held held high. My opinion doesn’t matter but you sir are showing that you are made of some good stuff. 👍🏼👍🏼

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

good day everyone - more positives for us - terri is doing around the house projects picking up things and up/down stairs cleaning up from our disarray of hoses, machines, blankets, cups, glasses, pill bottles, scattered to the wind as we just didnt have the fortitude to do much. 

I kicked one of the oxy machines to the curb ( baseboard ) last night so on 4L vs 10L of oxygen and doing ok. Got pretty winded talking to my daughter on phone this morning so had to get back on the hose/leash after about 10 mins. My youngest had a horse show today about 8 miles from the house but couldnt go tethered to my hose. Didnt really feel like it but still wish i could have. My oldest daughter took her kids and face timed my wifes iphone and got to see Emma do her halter/pleasure event. That was nice. 

I plan to try to work maybe a half day monday from home on the computer and see how i do. 

God has been faithful, so many ways, through all of you and through those here. 

Side note, - reminder, its ever so close, my son ( 22 ) golf scholarship teammate/college roomate lost his dad yest to covid in wichita.

My son did not share this at the same time we were both battling. I was trying to fight mine and his friends dad was in same place I was. His dad went on vent 3 days and didnt come off. Only a couple yrs older than me. My son finally broke down and told me how scared he was and we talked it thru yesterday. ITs been a tough week for him as a young man trying to grieve with his friend and worry about me. I am so thankful I have the relationship I do with my kids. Hold on tight!!!

Ive never thot i could feel so blessed hooked to a breathing hose. 

• Like 20

Searcy glad to hear the good news about you and your wife.Sorry to hear your sons friend loss. Will keep him and his family in prayers . So glad to hear that y'all are on a good road to recovery.

• Thanks 1

just thot i would add one last lil update, were doing so much better - holding our own and able to do stuff we need to - now its just a matter of time it seems to get the strength and stamina back. thanks so much again for your encouragement, your prayers, your thoughts, your wisdom, and concern - may I somehow serve some of you likewise someday hopefully in better circumstances tho

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, searcyfarms said:

just thot i would add one last lil update, were doing so much better - holding our own and able to do stuff we need to - now its just a matter of time it seems to get the strength and stamina back. thanks so much again for your encouragement, your prayers, your thoughts, your wisdom, and concern - may I somehow serve some of you likewise someday hopefully in better circumstances tho

The stamina will be slow returning. I didn’t need o2 but I had the pneumonia , an it’s been little over a month since I had it an im maybe 60% back to normal. I’ve been doing tires again an i just plain don’t have the strength or stamina I did. I did the 2 on left myself Wednesday took 4 hours to change an put the new one on an change old dual for the one that’s on it. Step son helped me do other 2 on Saturday an we were done in 3 hrs

E13A34E7-DEA4-4AEE-917B-4934B5910250.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, searcyfarms said:

Awesome. Good to hear you’re on the road upwards now. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, IH 986 said:

The stamina will be slow returning. I didn’t need o2 but I had the pneumonia , an it’s been little over a month since I had it an im maybe 60% back to normal. I’ve been doing tires again an i just plain don’t have the strength or stamina I did. I did the 2 on left myself Wednesday took 4 hours to change an put the new one on an change old dual for the one that’s on it. Step son helped me do other 2 on Saturday an we were done in 3 hrs

E13A34E7-DEA4-4AEE-917B-4934B5910250.jpeg

im proud of you, keep battling!!!!! im right there with you dont let me slow u down

• Thanks 1