prayer request I have covid

searcyfarms

Thanks again for the update. Keep fighting it. It beats you down and keeps you there (from my experience) but time will help you come around. Still praying for you two and the others affected so badly. The Lord is in control even when we do not feel that way. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

im sorry i dont know your name, i am so sorry you are struggling thru this with your wife, im not there yet either, im just watching things best i can and like you/everyone here praying the lords healing comes quicker please lord head our bodies - tell your wife the challenge is on, my wife dressed me after my bath yest in my farmall shirt not sure if its going to help but it feels good - is your wife trying to get rid of pneumonia too or is that gone and just dealing with the damage from the covid virus? 

Now it’s dealing with damage in lungs from the pneumonia an blood clot in lung from the treatment of the pneumonia.

Thank you for prayers, name is Keith by the way

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, searcyfarms said:

bad couple days - total ox dependent for over a wk now for me - terri is doing better - maintaining descent levels w/out oxygen but still staying on it per DR to keep the recovery headed in right direction. 

I dont dare try anything outside of sitting if I take my hose off just to give my cracked dry mouth/nostrils a break for a few mins. 

I think I am improving a tiny bit, I turned my dual air tanks from 10litres to 8 litres and am able to maintain good oxygen levels. Our pain is near gone outside of headaches and night sweats with low grade fever. I have stopped the sweats but terri is still having them. 

Your prayers, your thoughts, your hearts humble us both. We know the lord is always in control its just so hard when you are mentally and physically so down. 

No words can express our gratitude as we struggle thru this. 

Our next rounds of ivermectin start thur and will have another sun

on new antibiotics for the pneumonia called doxycycline/tetracycline - and steroids called dexamethazone - one inhaler now called atrovent 

supplements of zinc, vitamin d3, viracid, elderberry gels and liquid, `n-acetyl-lcystine, and vitamin c 

dont mean to overwhelm any of you but honestly if it helps just one thats all that matters. 

neighbor checking on my today texted and said he has 6 friends with severe covid rt now, 5 as bad as terri and I and one in hospital on vent - all were vaxed - this stuff is like a tornado its impartial to all be careful.

The dexamethazone will make so hungry it’s not funny. They put me on it after I was at er couple days after wife was admitted. Couldn’t get enough to eat, didn’t feel good, but man was i hungry. 
also keep an eye on your blood sugar while on it, it messes with that big time. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

Your prayers, your thoughts, your hearts humble us both. We know the lord is always in control its just so hard when you are mentally and physically so down. 

No words can express our gratitude as we struggle thru this.

Your taking the time and energy to keep us updated conveys ample gratitude. 

I look forward to reading of the continued recovery of you and your wife.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bob_carr said:

X2

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iowaboy1965 said:

X2

2 hours ago, bob_carr said:

Our prayers continue for you and your Wife !  

Tony

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, IH 986 said:

Now it’s dealing with damage in lungs from the pneumonia an blood clot in lung from the treatment of the pneumonia.

Don't rush out of the hospital. At least that's my two cents. That clot in the lung is serious business. Better to take time and have it resolved entirely, in my opinion

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hi to all of you loving amazing brothers/families/sisters out there - you cheerleading, your prayers, your hope, your thoughts, your words are sustaining us. My wife made huge strides in past 24 hours. Her oxy machine is OFF!!!! She managed a short trip to town to get more meds for us. Today was treatment 5 of ivermectin and sunday will be treatment 6. 

still on the dexamethazone and doxycycline - terri cant deal iwth the side effects of dexamethazone she cant sleep at all and says she has brain fog. Me, im sleeping hour or 2 at a time then awake a few hours. I think my sheer lack of oxygen helps me be able to sleep better im just so lethargic. 

I did have two pieces of digornios and a can of sprite today cant beleive it actually had a flavor and ate a half a blueberry muffin with extra butter for bkfast to take pills this morn.

Gnawed on a piece of hard crusty bread for dinner to take pills. No huge appetite but something for sure. 

Taking all the supplements along with the meds to help with recovery. Definitely going to add elderberry plants to my fruit trees/bushes around here next yr they seem like nice berries. 

i think im gonna make it!!!!!! Its gonna be a slow sucker but I am so thankful and blessed. 

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, searcyfarms said:

hi to all of you loving amazing brothers/families/sisters out there - you cheerleading, your prayers, your hope, your thoughts, your words are sustaining us. My wife made huge strides in past 24 hours. Her oxy machine is OFF!!!! She managed a short trip to town to get more meds for us. Today was treatment 5 of ivermectin and sunday will be treatment 6. 

still on the dexamethazone and doxycycline - terri cant deal iwth the side effects of dexamethazone she cant sleep at all and says she has brain fog. Me, im sleeping hour or 2 at a time then awake a few hours. I think my sheer lack of oxygen helps me be able to sleep better im just so lethargic. 

I did have two pieces of digornios and a can of sprite today cant beleive it actually had a flavor and ate a half a blueberry muffin with extra butter for bkfast to take pills this morn.

Gnawed on a piece of hard crusty bread for dinner to take pills. No huge appetite but something for sure. 

Taking all the supplements along with the meds to help with recovery. Definitely going to add elderberry plants to my fruit trees/bushes around here next yr they seem like nice berries. 

i think im gonna make it!!!!!! Its gonna be a slow sucker but I am so thankful and blessed. 

Alright!!!  Good to hear!  Keep after it and keep that good attitude. Still praying for you two and the rest of those affected. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/5/2021 at 8:39 PM, IH 986 said:

yes sir keith, the virus is the first slam of angry,  the aftermath damage is what is making it so hard on us all after the fact. I have had a history of blood clots so thank the lord I had been on aspirin and then my dr preordered eloquis to use on top of it if I got covid.

I take my last eloquis tonight and will remain on 325 mg aspirin for at least a month or so then drop back down to 81mg when dr says ok. I think the eloquis was helpful becasue I was bringing up bright bloody debris after 5 days and that was VERY SCARY to me. I have hacked up stuff in my past but blood balls are un-nerving!! My dr was even surprised and said we need watch this close and almost admitted me right away. I pray your wife can heal quickly with her damage from the pneumonia the back/forth with meds. Wanting them to work and see progress before they help is a maddening scary time hoping for better. 

• Like 5

I'm very glad to hear that you and your wife have both turned the corner on this illness! I was very worried about you all. Still, don't let your guard down, as you still have a ways to go to be completely out of the woods. We are all still praying for you and thinking about you often. Thanks for keeping us updated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1