prayer request I have covid

searcyfarms

On 9/29/2021 at 10:51 PM, searcyfarms said:

well so much for holding my own - 

im scared adn struggling now, oxygen levels dropped last night, put me on oxygen machine here at home today. its tough watching your wife and yourself struggle and while i am not afraid to die i just dont want to leave her or my kids behind so soon in life. 

My sats bounced right back and our Nurse Practitioner paid a home visit, my lungs ache, brought some nausea meds as we are struggling to eat due to that. No rattling in lungs so that is good sign. 

im tired of all teh death around us its wearing me down let alone trying to fight this covid. 

thanks again for all your well wishes and prayers, keep them coming please 

my thoughts are with you Searcy. hang in there ! is there someone who could keep us up to date if you were to go into a hospital? I have a co worker in an induced coma on a ventilator and he of coarse stopped texting me. I am worried about him and if you go silent I think its fair to say we would be worried about you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He mentioned being on Albuterol.

Since my son was a little squirt, we have had a nebulizer machine in the house.

The last one I bought off E-bay.

Any good Doctor or P.A. will write a prescription for the Albuterol as it helps with respiratory issues. 

I was hit on August 1st with the viral infection and tested negative for Covid.

The doctor could not believe how good my lungs were in spite of the seriousness of the symptoms.

I was using the albuterol through the nebulizer about 4 times a day and it did help.

Use it with any breathing/lung issues.

Prayers for a quick recovery.

• Like 3

well teh oxygen has stabilized things - barely made it to mailbox n back last night coughed violently many times in the 100yds there and back. Had to stop about every 5 to 10 feet and double over. Yes on albuterol and budesonide for nebulizer. on azithromycin like another posted here and also lots of other meds - we are on our 3rd dose of ivermectin, 4th will be tomorrow - hydroxychloroquin treatment is over. 

fever/chills/achey still so fatiquing - I will keep checking in as I can. I work from home on computer but finally relented today taking today and monday off. been trying to work but i just cant think/focus very well. 

oddest part is I cough up bloody mucus I guess things in my lungs are in rough shape. my wife is not doing that she is just fatigued and achey with the pain fever like me. lots of crying and praying last night we kind of had a meltdown - doing better today 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Some scary stuff.

Thanks for taking us with you as you deal with this crap.

Hang in there, a lot of people pulling and praying for you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been following you on this with bated breath.

You are indeed in our prayers and thoughts.

Hopefully day ten is the turning the corner day. But I am concerned about the coughing up bloody sputum.

I pray your next post is that you are both improving.

Please Keep us informed.

• Thanks 1

Hopefully you are feeling better soon,my middle daughter had it last summer and she still has a few symptoms, her iron levels are always low and she gets stomach cramps now and then. It is definitely a virus that is harder on some than others,they have come a long way with treatments since it started though.

• Thanks 1

Many, Many Thoughts and prayers for you and yours 🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hang in there, brother!  Many here praying for you, and you know how powerful that is. Add my name to the list of those praying for you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hi all, sorry i dont have any good news outside we are still alive - had to put my wife on oxy yest and a second machine for me because just unable to maintain good oxygen levels. Got to machines daisy chained to get me at 9 to 10 liters. yes thats a lot. No appetite, no desire for much of anything. Terri is holding her own iwth 2.5 liters. Our nurse prac came by yes and gave us to bags of IV fluids but honestly didnt make any diff. We both have pneumonia we both are going to start new antibiotics tomorrow and I am going in for a chest xray if they can get me in some place. 

Still doing 5 breathing treatments on the nebulizer machine daily. Taking supplements, done with ivermectin this week, hydroxychloroquin treatment over. 

its the worst thing I have ever experienced in that so prolonged wtih no relief even a lil bit. 

we are praying for healing but realize its in the lords hands. only so much they can do for us . 

• Sad 8

Praying more. It’s awful stuff. Wife is still in hospital , can’t get o2 levels to stay up on her own. Over a month in hospital now. 

• Sad 6