prayer request I have covid

searcyfarms

51 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

my wife and I are holding our own,

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear the news. Will be keeping you both in prayers Was just thinking about you both and hoping to see a update. 

• Thanks 1

Get well soon!

Local guy here passed yesterday mid 40's from Covid. The wife's aunt and uncle had it. she's in her late 80's and he's 94. Both cancer survivors. They had the shots before they got Covid. They were treated and recovered at home. Yea Covid is real.

Rick

• Thanks 1

well so much for holding my own - 

im scared adn struggling now, oxygen levels dropped last night, put me on oxygen machine here at home today. its tough watching your wife and yourself struggle and while i am not afraid to die i just dont want to leave her or my kids behind so soon in life. 

My sats bounced right back and our Nurse Practitioner paid a home visit, my lungs ache, brought some nausea meds as we are struggling to eat due to that. No rattling in lungs so that is good sign. 

im tired of all teh death around us its wearing me down let alone trying to fight this covid. 

thanks again for all your well wishes and prayers, keep them coming please 

• Sad 5

Will continue praying for you and the family Robert.  Keep those lungs clear. Activity helps keep O2 levels up. Try to be as active as possible. I know that is hard with less than no energy. I remember that feeling all too well. Hang tough!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hang in there, My big sister is doing much better . She is on anti-nausea meds and Azithromycin for an antibiotic .

Many thoughts and prayers for your family

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

im scared adn struggling now, oxygen levels dropped last night, put me on oxygen machine here at home today. its tough watching your wife and yourself struggle and while i am not afraid to die i just dont want to leave her or my kids behind so soon in life. 

My sats bounced right back and our Nurse Practitioner paid a home visit, my lungs ache, brought some nausea meds as we are struggling to eat due to that. No rattling in lungs so that is good sign. 

im tired of all teh death around us its wearing me down let alone trying to fight this covid. 

Hang on to something, brother! It'll be a rough ride, but the ralley does have a finish line. Still sending good words up.

Regards to you & yours!

Mike

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

Searcy you are still in our daily prayers keep the positive thoughts

mind over mater keep fighting please   

• Thanks 1

Hang tough Mr Searcy

Sorry you are having to go through this and praying for strength and good health to return to you soon. 

• Thanks 1

Hang in there, thinking of you especially with all that is going on locally. Slow and steady wins the race. 

• Thanks 1