prayer request I have covid

searcyfarms

• I had it in April.  It's tough.  You'll need alot of rest, but make sure you stay active.  A second breakout just tore through my work a few weeks ago- 9 people- 2 ended up in the hospital on oxygen.  Both were in their early-mid 40s.
  • Thanks 1

Praying for you and your family

• Thanks 1

Prayers for healing. Negative test means nothing. Wife has been in hospital for a month on the 29th. First test was negative, an she had symptoms but wasn’t given any meds , ended up in icu for a week, 2 days after second test was positive. Had she been treated right away she wouldn’t be where she is. Dr said it’ll be slow recovery as lung is pretty bad.I’m still not back to 50% energy yet an it’s been 3 weeks. Get treated as soon as possible

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tmtbob said:

Try to stay moving. Heard someone say it was hard on him but thought it helped him the most to get up and walk around as much as possible. Prayers sent 

Prayer for a speedy recovery.  

I went through it in late July and fully agree with what is said above. You won’t feel like moving around but that is what keeps O2 levels up. Seems like everyone I know who has had it badly got worn down to low O2 levels and some ended up with pneumonia. Also, stay hydrated.  Those were two things I believe helped me and I felt beat up for 6-8 days.  Low energy for a lot longer.  Hang in there my friend.  Keep moving and keep your chin up. This too shall pass.  💪🏼

• Thanks 1

Hope you are over the hump and start to feel better from here on out

Also hope your wife has but a mild case and you both up and back to normal very soon

Praying for health, healing and strength to bring you through.

• Thanks 1

Prayers for all involved.......including doctors & health care workers. May God guide their thoughts & actions, and grant his healing touch according to his will. 

On volunteer rescue squad and seems as our calls have really picked up lately with "high risk" patients. This stuff is real....

Everybody stay safe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

my wife definitely has it now, same fever/chills/achey - for us - throbbing headache, achey in neck, shoulders and back, legs weak getting up/down or stairs. Oxygen doing ok so far, doing our nebulizer treatments and meds like prescribed. Taking Advil and Aleve for pain to try to rest but boy it barely takes the edge off. 

You guys are uplifting and helpful, thanks for the kind words. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, IH 986 said:

Prayers for healing. Negative test means nothing. Wife has been in hospital for a month on the 29th. First test was negative, an she had symptoms but wasn’t given any meds , ended up in icu for a week, 2 days after second test was positive. Had she been treated right away she wouldn’t be where she is. Dr said it’ll be slow recovery as lung is pretty bad.I’m still not back to 50% energy yet an it’s been 3 weeks. Get treated as soon as possible

oh my - yes our small group member is a NP and she had prescribed the meds to us before we went to montana on our trip, presume we got it in an airport or on a plane etc....

so sorry about your wife, frustrating when people dont believe you - we are thankful to have a friend that was willing to get us the meds and said take them if you even question you might have it, I can prescribe more if needed. That is what we have done. I pray your wife and you get your strength back quickly. 

• Thanks 1

Prayers sent from Iowa.   We went through it earlier this year as well.  Never been so sick and weak.  Took a long time to breathe normally again and have any strength at all.  Thinking of you,  Aaron.

• Thanks 1

thanks so much for your prayers, my wife and I are holding our own, the meds and breathing treatments are doing their thing, its a slow turn - fever still comes/goes with meds and hurt like weve never hurt, cant even lay/sit comfortably, nights are the worst, taste/smell gone but eat to take meds. 

we are at days 5 and 4