prayer request I have covid

searcyfarms

please pray for me, i have covid, I am feeling rough, got lots of meds already - day 2 of symptoms, feel like hit by a truck 

my wife is starting to feel bad too she tested neg this morning but pretty much likely she will get it

thanks in advance

Robert

• Like 4

Prayers sent Robert, take care and rest. Several of my colleague's at work have had Covid. Some have faired better than others, follow medical advice. 

• Thanks 1

Hope for a speedy recovery 

• Thanks 1

Hope for you and your wife a speedy and complete recovery .

• Thanks 1

Thoughts and prayers coming your way , and more going out to all those affected by Covid

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mmi said:

lots of meds available that work fast  if dr or woke pharmacy will not release go elsewhere

went right thru the mask and shot........

yes sir im on ivermectin, hydroxychloroquin, albuterol, budesonide, eloquis for my clotting, azithromycin, vit C, vit D3, Zinc, Viracid, and electrolytes - if dont turn corner reasonably,  might do infusion monday my nephew that is a NP highly recommends it, they are seeing good results with it. Regen? Regeneron? something like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1256pickett said:

Prayers sent for you and my friends son. She told me he came down sick yesterday.  I believe in some of the conspiracy theories but it’s still real. Get well soon, Robert. 

i will add him to my prayers 

15 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

....if dont turn corner reasonably,  might do infusion monday....

I would highly recommend it.  I'm slightly immunocomprimized (spleen removed due to an accident years ago) and the minute I told my doctor it felt like I was starting to get what felt like pneumonia he set me up for one the next day.  It really kicked the immune system into overdrive, the first 24 hours after it were terrible.  Fever, chills, headache, but after that I felt so much better.  Mine was a BAM infusion, if that makes a difference.

• Thanks 1