Welcome back

sandhiller

Thanks BJ and Sallie.  I hadn't left but continued to read what was available, hoping that some of the old friends might have an opportunity to post again.

• Like 3

Hopefully we didn't loose too many contributors.  Lots of good content on this part of the rpm forum.

• Like 5

My question is when asking a question about a JD like I did for one of my landlords I guess I should be doing it here and not the technical IH talk .Screenshot_20210920-232127.thumb.png.0f6e53f9e2a02811f30a3eab6a375e01.png

Just chiming in with the others as a daily-reader/rare-poster, many thanks to the owners and the moderators.  

I really enjoy all the forums on this site.  What times I've asked advice, I've gotten a lot of help from some very skilled and very good folks.  And I just like reading the conversations also.  Farmall folks are just a pretty good bunch of folks.  

Russell 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Dirt_Floor_Poor said:

What country are you posting from? I don’t know what it is, but I’m not fluent in it. lol 

I'm from Wisconsin & it is Russian. I posted that way for three reasons. One.... to express my thanks, two.... to see if the server was capable of posting those characters (just out of curiosity) & three..... I've been picking up on the Russian language through watching some videos as of late. Can't type out all that I know, as the videos are of Russian people hollering at each other. :v)

Mike

• Like 1