TD-6 Parts

8 hours ago, busted knuckles said:

only 3100 miles from meūüė™

......Busted Knuckles......I can do better than that !!.....I have all kinds of TD 6 parts.......Final drive...few rollers idlers....g/box etcetc

...price is right.......you can have them...(iam giving ''bits'' away , from various tractors...to good IH folk who are going to use them )

...the game breaker.

...only   about 8000  miles to the West Coast   !!!!..plus a mile or three across to Ohio

Mike

(no weekend calls ....:mellow:,,,)

16 minutes ago, busted knuckles said:

can you put them in your suitcase when you visit? Should be a savings if you go carry on!

...as much as I would love to visit   North America, again......that prospect is getting further and further away.....with  the  "Kung Flu"'    idiocy...and the subsequent   financial  hit on little blokes like myself.....besides.......I doubt that  ''parts in suitcases ''   would fall into the various weight catagories......So.....its a no go ..!!....:(

Mike

42 minutes ago, busted knuckles said:

How about mailing? I'm guessing 1200 pounds. A stamp in good for one ounce @.55 cents, that's¬† $10,560 figuring 19200 ounces.ūü§ó

...no worries......just send me the $10,560 ( USD's    of course......).....and I will gaurantee  that  (A)  I will get to Noth America ..:wub:...and (B).......I will never go near Ohio.....:D

.(..Have  you heard   about my "friends "   in  Nigeria ?????!!!!!!)

.....best I can do , is send you a picture of my  ""parts  Department""..i.e...my junkyard....:).

Mike