Coffee shop

Norton1256

BJ and Sally as well as MTO has made that comment, takes time to weed out what was on there that shouldn’t have been. I’m not sure why everyone is so impatient? If one has nothing better to do than peruse an anonymous Internet forum one needs to question there use in life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It was totally uncalled for and in extremely poor judgement to go after BJ. Perhaps the individual who made the comment hasn't been here that long. There are quite a few "newbies" with high post counts that think that they are prominent members that haven't gone through all of the growing pains on the board that some of us have...since the FIRST board that started in the late 1990s! We have gone through alot of changes since then.... when there were only a few handfulls of full time posters.

• Thanks 3

Since the difficulty purportedly happened on my Coffee Shop thread, IH Tractors on a Montana Farm, would someone with some knowledge and authority please tell me (this creator) what happened, besides it was "political?" Thank you, Old Binder Guy

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Old Binder Guy said:

Since the difficulty purportedly happened on my Coffee Shop thread, IH Tractors on a Montana Farm, would someone with some knowledge and authority please tell me (this creator) what happened, besides it was "political?" Thank you, Old Binder Guy

I don't think anything happened on your thread to cause any problems, Gary.  Seems like the problem was in some other threads on the Coffee Shop.  The only connection to or mention of your thread has been that people have cried the loudest for it, IH Tractors on a Montana Farm, back.  Seems you have a lot of dedicated fans.

At least, that's my take on it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Gary, it's my understanding from the communications I've had from the RED POWER owners, that your thread (IH Tractors on a Montana Farm) will return.   In none of their comments did they say there were any issues with your thread.    

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Old Binder Guy said:

No I don't think it was anything on your thread, maybe something on one of my threads (loose hay, alpine haying, and etc) or maybe the odd comment. 

• Like 2

Mine and others concern initially was that if the coffee shop did not return your thread and efforts be preserved, I seriously doubt anything on your thread led to our current state.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, busted knuckles said:

I have noticed that all of my posts are saved and later posted, is this because I said something in return political? If this is indeed the case let me know, thank you.

I'm not sure why this is happening to you. None of our boards require admin approval before the post can be shown. How much of a delay are you seeing? 

5 minutes ago, busted knuckles said:

Thanks for the reply, it varies from a few minutes and longer. It just shows that my post is being saved and later I see it has posted.

mine does the same on my pc and my phone but MORE frequently on phone.

4 hours ago, busted knuckles said:

I have noticed that all of my posts are saved and later posted, is this because I said something in return political? If this is indeed the case let me know, thank you.

Have this happen sometimes too. Sometimes I have to hit the save button again to get it to post. Other times it will make it double post. 🤷‍♂️

I use my phone almost exclusively so idk if that matters or not?

3 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

I'm not sure why this is happening to you. None of our boards require admin approval before the post can be shown. How much of a delay are you seeing? 

we brought this to your attention weeks ago. When I post now and it says its saving then I open another Window and spend time elsewhere until its loaded. its very annoying

39 minutes ago, lightninboy said:

Coffee Shop should not be brought back because if it was somebody might get the idea that America actually was once great and we sure wouldn't want that.

If you don’t have anything to say that isn’t snide, please keep it to yourself.  Once again, part of the problem not the solution. I will ask again.  What purpose does it serve?  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2