2way plow ID,

vtfireman85

If that's EP in front of 783(?), it's most likely Oliver. Lots of EPxxxx numbers on my Plowmaster.

Mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The first one looks like a two way plow for something like a cub. Not positive but looks pretty similar. Don’t know on the second one. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sledgehammer said:

The first one looks like a two way plow for something like a cub. Not positive but looks pretty similar. Don’t know on the second one. 

I would have said the bottoms were too big.. maybe an A? I have a 2 way for a cub, I will get measurements. 

• Like 1

Oddly enough, the pics in your first post did not show. Sledgehammer's got it. Two way Cub plow.

Mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The beam # shown matches the # on my C-199 plow on a Farmall C.  Could fit the Super C or 200 possibly also.  You would also need the rockshaft, control rod and front support for it to be complete.  Mine also has furrow wheels which are probably an attachment.

Dennis

785207361_100_4014(Medium).thumb.JPG.7ef949a94b2f87380cbc5b8ccbb2538f.JPG1423480566_100_4016(Medium).thumb.JPG.d2183d0d07c5354aed070b4feeb665f1.JPG

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, farmalldr said:

The beam # shown matches the # on my C-199 plow on a Farmall C.  Could fit the Super C or 200 possibly also.  You would also need the rockshaft, control rod and front support for it to be complete.  Mine also has furrow wheels which are probably an attachment.

Dennis

785207361_100_4014(Medium).thumb.JPG.7ef949a94b2f87380cbc5b8ccbb2538f.JPG1423480566_100_4016(Medium).thumb.JPG.d2183d0d07c5354aed070b4feeb665f1.JPG

Is all the red hoist linkage related to the plow? As in should i be looking for all of that too? Or is it separate and a part of many implements? 

VT,  I think at least a portion of the rockshaft  assy. (hoist system) is particular to the two way plow.  I can't think of another attachment that would require a left and right release lever.  The front red bracket, however, is somewhat universal and used for other equipment.  The problem with attachments getting separated from the tractors is often the tractor disappears with the required attaching components leaving the plow in this case as an orphan.  Not much value there without the rockshaft assy. in my opinion.  Others may know better of other options.  There is quite the collection there.

Dennis

• Like 1

@farmalldr beat me to the punch.

I have a C-199 book if you want pictures. I am also on the hunt for a few parts to complete mine. I *think* I just need the brackets that attach to the axle, but I haven't tried to fit it up yet. Kinda need a completed tractor to do that!