706D oil in water

Afternoon gents,

So I've got my grandfather's Ole 706d with the 282. My neighbor down the road borrowed it buy brought it back with a freeze plug out and oil pumping out like it's getting ran through the water pump. Any thoughts on this, It runs fine hasn't effected that. I need to get her up and running before winter sets in.

Thanks, 

Greg

1 hour ago, nebraskagrunt said:

Afternoon gents,

So I've got my grandfather's Ole 706d with the 282. My neighbor down the road borrowed it buy brought it back with a freeze plug out and oil pumping out like it's getting ran through the water pump. Any thoughts on this, It runs fine hasn't effected that. I need to get her up and running before winter sets in.

Thanks, 

Greg

well dang greg thats a bummer, freeze plug out smells fishy, like it got some pressure in the block ? hopefully its just the oil cooler and not the head gasket thats a lil more involved. We had oil in our radiator a couple diff times and always the head gaskets on our 282Ds had to get heads resurfaced also.