CNH 3 point lift - pin source?

Mudfly

Morning.

Quick question, instead of going thru the dealer, is there another source for pins on a 3 point lift? 

For instance, I need a could of lift pins between the vertical lift arms and the horizontal arms.  They were misplaced when the lift was taken off.  I have the dimensions: 1" diameter pins x 2 inch length, a button head on 1 side and hole for cotter pin on the other.  Nothing special.   Part number (82980750).

I can go thru the dealer, but at $30 a piece plus shipping, I feel that I can probably get them cheaper elsewhere.  I am using grade 8 bolts now temporarily, until I get suitable replacements and don't plan on lifting anything heavy.

Maybe McMaster Carr or Fastenal?

Our local farm store only carries smaller pins up to maybe 1/2".

Thanks in advance.

Just go to your local farm store they carry all sizes of pins and much cheaper than the rip-off fastenal bunch

20 minutes ago, ksfarmdude said:

Just go to your local farm store they carry all sizes of pins and much cheaper than the rip-off fastenal bunch

Only up to about 1/2".  They cater to the people with subcompact JDs and Kubotas.

I had to piece together the 3 point on my IH 260A recently. A couple pins came with the used 3 point parts I got from the tractor salvage yard. I was short quite a few pins to put it all together. Case IH wanted $20-$45 each for them!! 😲   I ended up taking measurements and ordering everything from McMaster-Carr. Cost me less than $5 each and I'm confident the quality and strength are on par with the OEM pins. McMaster-Carr had an impressive selection of sizes, strengths, and materials and I had them in just a couple days.

1 hour ago, Mudfly said:

Only up to about 1/2".  They cater to the people with subcompact JDs and Kubotas.

Not our farm & ranch store here they carry anything a dealer has for generic parts

1 hour ago, ksfarmdude said:

Not our farm & ranch store here they carry anything a dealer has for generic parts

Glad to hear that.  Where I'm currently working, it's a major ag area, but it's either small compact/subcompact for homeowners or 300+ HP row crops and articulated tractors.  I'm sure the local dealer has cat 5 pins in stock, but not cat 2.

I could likely go test drive a dozen 600+ HP tractors today, but not a thing in the 50 to 125 HP range for miles.