Hoping for some help locating a part

Greg23322

Hello,

Thank you for the add. We have ( think a 1970 IH Ground Crawler TD 150 series), a guy down the street put it up for adoption to the first taker and being the lucky one to take it home, I've started to try getting it up and back to working condition. The forum has been a great wealth of information helping to get it together, but I'm stumped with this.

A part recently broke that is part of the steering clutch. I tried hunting it up in a few books and not having much luck. Hopefully someone here can give me some insight. I also attached a picture I saw in one of the manuals we found online but it doesn't specifically call it out. Any direction on who to even contact for purchasing one is greatly appreciated! The part is what the shaft sits on and mounts to the chassis. 

Part picture shows the broken off ear. The manual picture we have no idea where we found it other than from online but it shows what I need, it just doesn't have a callout for what exactly it is. 

20210902_212826.jpg

20210902_212816.jpg

123007.jpeg

Brown International in Armstrong, BC Canada is the only place I have dealt with on parts, but I know there are many, many, good places other people have used. I would also post this in the construction forum because there are some knowledgeable people who frequent that section. FP Smith has a lot of parts, but I found them hard to deal with, mostly returning calls, etc. I have heard good things about General Gear in Idaho as well. There is a stickie post at the top of the construction board about where to call for parts. 

Greg, it called the "steering clutch release shaft bearing with bushing. If you have a 150 loader (based on the TD9B chassis) the part number is 604 366 C11.  The TD6-62 and TD9-92 part number is 6 376 DAX. This is out of the TD9B parts book which would use the same release shaft as the 150 loader. Item 3 is the part.

IH TD9B steering clutch release shaft.jpg

• Thanks 2

Is that am oillife bushing? If it were me I would call Reggie luzier (sp?) at Winmill Equipment, they are my local dresser/dresta dealer. But Reggie is pretty darn good with these old units.  

6B928113-EA8D-490C-A783-2069D6FB1045.png