IH Tractors on a Montana Farm

hardtail

BJ this is a plea to preserve the countless hours and efforts of this historic jewel🙏

• Like 9

Thanks guys... It's too bad BJ can't suspend the guilty ones and not punish everyone else in the Coffee Shop. I expected Facebook to ignore the First Amendment. And they did with me. But I wasn't aware of any personal reprimands here? I'm not saying this is the place for politics. It isn't, but politics has shut this down. I'm not aware of who, or what shut down the Coffee Shop. I was having such a terrible time getting on here, I was hardly here any longer. But I sure as heck wasn't done connecting with my friends here. I hope Admin can figure out something more personal and not so broad of a punishment. OBG-Old Binder Guy-Gary😪

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Old Binder Guy said:

Thanks guys... It's too bad BJ can't suspend the guilty ones and not punish everyone else in the Coffee Shop. I expected Facebook to ignore the First Amendment. And they did with me. But I wasn't aware of any personal reprimands here? I'm not saying this is the place for politics. It isn't, but politics has shut this down. I'm not aware of who, or what shut down the Coffee Shop. I was having such a terrible time getting on here, I was hardly here any longer. But I sure as heck wasn't done connecting with my friends here. I hope Admin can figure out something more personal and not so broad of a punishment. OBG-Old Binder Guy-Gary😪

First amendment only applies to censorship by the government not a private entity. They can enforce their own rules.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 things take the spirit right out of a guy, constant technical problems that prevent one from submitting a post after going to all the work of placing pictures and editing comments after a decades labour of love and then that body of work disappearing overnight

Gary I’m hoping this returns and you can take this past 1000 pages and reconnect with friends made here

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The one thread I always checked virtually every day. Hopefully we can have it back soon!

• Like 3

If only the pot wouldn’t keep getting stirred….

• Like 2

It’s not third grade where it works to punish the whole class.  We can’t go out on the playground and say mean things to those stirring the pot and get them to stop.  Most people will understand and a few never will. Peer pressure is the only way a group punishment works for the teacher. In something internet based, peer pressure is impossible. I know you well enough BJ to realize you are doing what you are told. I respect that.  I really wish there was some direction on what was so terrible that it led to this.....  I was born in the dark but it wasn’t last night. There is more going on than politics being mentioned in the coffee shop. 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

It’s not third grade where it works to punish the whole class.  We can’t go out on the playground and say mean things to those stirring the pot and get them to stop.  Most people will understand and a few never will. Peer pressure is the only way a group punishment works for the teacher. In something internet based, peer pressure is impossible. 

Over the past few days we have absolutely seen that the board can be policed and all the undesirable topics locked or deleted. I know they are trying to prove a point, but come on, we can’t say happy birthday now? I know it is by and for Red Power, but I thought maybe the members counted for something. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

With respect, BJ,  point taken....but  ''if that ol' point  don't get stirred.....things could get burnt...""

Mike

• Like 4

12 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

grow up!! 

I know the coffee shop has some BS in it, but look what you are doing to this site!!! Censorship 101!!!!

• Like 1

BJ,

I was going to tell You did a Great Job on here before but now I can't have much respect for what you are doing!

The way things were let go and how the Rules wasn't enforced when they were made and now how the Admin and You pick and choose what to delete/remove is just an absolute Joke! 

RedPower Admin= Big Joke

Their eyes might open up or they might come to their Senses when Members' Magazine Subscriptions are Due!

TREAT EVERYONE ON HERE EQUALLY NOT CERTAIN ONES WITH DIFFERENT LEVELS!!

9 minutes ago, btred1466 said:

BJ,

I was going to tell You did a Great Job on here before but now I can't have much respect for what you are doing!

The way things were let go and how the Rules wasn't enforced when they were made and now you pick and choose what to delete/remove is just an absolute Joke! 

Enforcing and Cracking down a while after rules are made, why?

RedPower Admin= Big Joke

Their eyes might open up or come to their Senses when Members on here Magazine Subscriptions are Due!

He is an employee. I’d be willing to bet he is just doing what he is told. Not saying I agree, but with all due respect, make sure we don’t try and shoot the messenger here. I also wish it was cut and dry what happened, why, and who. It is not at this time. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ST-470 said:

grow up!! 

I know the coffee shop has some BS in it, but look what you are doing to this site!!! Censorship 101!!!!

It is a privately owned site they set the rules can do what they want, that is not censorship. So if we all have freedom can I come crap in your front yard?

4 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

He is an employee. 

I'm not sure BJ is even compensated. He may be more of a volunteer than employee. I don't know their arrangement, but I wager that he is not getting paid enough for his troubles right now. 

I'm not trying to make the Meisner's out to be cheap but I think that the whole thing may be more low budget than anyone realizes. Remember that there are no sponsors/ ad's which I deeply appreciate. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, 12_Guy said:

I'm not sure BJ is even compensated. He may be more of a volunteer than employee. I don't know their arrangement, but I wager that he is not getting paid enough for his troubles right now. 

I'm not trying to make the Meisner's out to be cheap but I think that the whole thing may be more low budget than anyone realizes. Remember that there are no sponsors/ ad's which I deeply appreciate. 

Perhaps I was being presumptuous. Either way, I still think he is doing what he is told to do by his boss in this case which is respectable whether we agree or not. No doubt a tough position and one most would not do without compensation. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Perhaps I was being presumptuous. Either way, I still think he is doing what he is told to do by his boss in this case which is respectable whether we agree or not. No doubt a tough position and one most would not do without compensation. 

Agree  100%. I could be way off here. I really don't know but it is certainly not a full time gig so probably limited compensation at best. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, 12_Guy said:

Agree  100%. I could be way off here. I really don't know but it is certainly not a full time gig so probably limited compensation at best. 

Agree

• Like 2

It is totally uncalled for attacking BJ.   Who is the guy that is there to answer your questions and help you with your problems. 

He is the guy that takes care of keeping the site updated and operating.  

If he removes posts or topics it is because he has been asked to do so and he is not the only one that can remove posts.

The coffee shop is not gone and he has told you all that.  

This thread is being locked.

• Thanks 1