Locking spade terminals?

Sorry to clutter things up over here, but i am sort of desperately trying to find these terminals before Thursday. Seems i have seen packages of them but my local auto parts says no dice and i cant exactly find them online. What are they called? They resemble a 1/4” female spade but more have a tongue inside rather than just being rolled at the edges and they lock into the plastic housing. This application os a GMC kodiak headlight, but i have seen them in many places. 

60245854-850E-4136-935F-0B963F3BCB6D.jpeg

BD9571E7-D926-4CDA-8048-3C1E8A3BD1C7.jpeg

A lot of times I pull them out, wire brush them up and put them back in. Just take a small screwdriver and push in the locking tab. Bent it back out before re-installing.

• Thanks 2

I’ve seen slightly more expensive generic spade terminals that almost look like that. Although any regular one will work right? I have seen some that have a tab cut in them that you bend out to lock into the plastic, like your saying. 
(I wouldn’t think about it much myself.  Poke a regular one in there and call it day)

5 hours ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

Runner, you are definitely an "old school" parts guy.  You make the rest of us in the industry proud!  This younger generation at the counter would have no clue where to start.

I try. I live in a stack of books at work so my job is a bit different lol. I have unlimited part numbers at hand

• Thanks 2