Allis HD7

1 hour ago, hardtail said:

the one that got away

The deals I have missed haunt me with a mystical power that lasts thru the years while the ones I got are waiting in line... lonely in the field. I used to get joy from seeing them there .......Now I wonder if I will have the time. At least they didn't get melted!!

On 9/5/2021 at 9:12 PM, Dirt_Floor_Poor said:

go take a look

Now that I have been thru my IH crawler thoroughly I have identified ways to see without disassembly how much steer clutch and engine clutch are left. I would not hesitate a deal like that on a machine I know. You might want to print out a lube chart for the HD7 and look at those hard to reach zirks greasy or rusty?

I hope it works out and I hope you have the time.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nomorejohndeere said:

Well?

I forgot it was our town festival on Saturday. I was going to go take a look at it anyway, but my wife wanted me to help with the church float for the parade. So we compromised and I worked on the float, Lol. He said he wouldn’t be available to look at it for awhile. We’ll see what happens. I don’t think he has had much interest in it, which is a little surprising considering what he is asking. 

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, nomorejohndeere said:

Got it home yet?

Been combining soybeans. My dad and brother don’t seem to think another one of my “projects” is a worthwhile endeavor right now. I haven’t given up on catching up with the guy though. I haven’t forgot about it.