New project for Tony?

Mudfly

They reversed many of these years ago to run the pea harvesters for Green Giant South of the Twin Cities.

Anybody know of any other reason these were reversed?

I have seen a couple of those that looked like a cobbled up complete disaster of poorly welded  chunks of angle iron and other assorted pieces of scrap iron that happened to be laying around. I have yet to look at one that looked factory built or OEM looking. 
We’re any of these factory built?

On 8/23/2021 at 4:37 AM, lorenzo said:

I have seen a couple of those that looked like a cobbled up complete disaster of poorly welded  chunks of angle iron and other assorted pieces of scrap iron that happened to be laying around. I have yet to look at one that looked factory built or OEM looking. 
We’re any of these factory built?

I agree, I look at some of these and it really blows me away that some one would use it.  Tony’s 350 is home built, but it’s not cobbled. It really is nicely done, thought out, and for lack of better words, completed.  

even more ironic, his came from just about an hour (or so) north of where this one is selling

Reversed tractors were common around here back in the 70's and 80's.  After that the skid loader and payloader started taking over.  They'd lift more and the weight was where you needed it.  The most common was a wd45 with a westendorf loader.  I did see a 4010 reversed once about ten years ago, don't know where it went to.

I see a lot of them in old junk and salvage yards. They use them as forklifts. Lots of them look alikes so I wonder if there was a conversion piece? 

Before the time of skid loaders, a neighbor of ours had an old wd he reversed. It was used to haul manure. My old man said he was very good with it and could just about out load a skid loader.