Nothing important

zleinenbach

Just doin a lil bbq ing today

20 leg quarters and 2 racks of ribs...

gunna teach the kiddos a lesson on leftovers, and the benefit of buying food on sale 😉🤷‍♂️

1C20AAE7-B506-4274-9E8C-6CD76DC13831.jpeg

• Like 4

It’s a three footer...when I was ending tenure on my own HVAC/ plumbing business, I sold damn near all my tools and just HAD to keep that. Been used I think on a Reese hitch nut since that day in 2018...

got one laying around here that has the chain vise backup built in (steam lines) That’s for when you are NOT concerned about collateral damage. 

C6570A96-D291-46E3-AFE2-7C46DE710410.jpeg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

You need that much to go Johnny Atlas on that pipe wrench hanging over there???????:lol:

You should see the pipe extension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o

Mike

1 minute ago, mikem said:

You should see the pipe extension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o

Mike

I broke an aluminum handled one off one time with a Johnny Atlas size pipe on the end of it.................after I threw it, then got the job done, I went and got it and cleaned the break off with a flap wheel on the grinder, became pretty handy after that, although no more cheaper pipe.  Was nice to hold stuff without that huge handle.

1 hour ago, zleinenbach said:

It’s a three footer...when I was ending tenure on my own HVAC/ plumbing business, I sold damn near all my tools and just HAD to keep that. Been used I think on a Reese hitch nut since that day in 2018...

got one laying around here that has the chain vise backup built in (steam lines) That’s for when you are NOT concerned about collateral damage. 

I have one of those myself,  last step before the gas axe. They just work

2 hours ago, zleinenbach said:

Ya got pics of that thing in action? Never heard of such an animal.

• Like 1

I am afraid my invitation didn’t arrive on time 🤔 too bad because i just put up a bushel of yellow beans ans the corn is ready…🤷🏾‍♂️Your loss😆😆😆😆😁