RD Pump Repair Shop?

hagan

Need to send my RD Pump in and get it gone thru and change it back from the roosa master. Where do you get the most bang vor your buck as far as quality and price? Greatly appreciate any advice

I don’t know about the best bang for your buck but I sent mine to Spencer Diesel in Iowa a few years ago. It wasn’t cheap but it’s done and I believe it’s done right. Since I have been on this forum I’d probably check with @Injpumped first.

5 hours ago, rrr4quality said:

I don’t know about the best bang for your buck but I sent mine to Spencer Diesel in Iowa a few years ago. It wasn’t cheap but it’s done and I believe it’s done right. Since I have been on this forum I’d probably check with @Injpumped first.

X-2, check with Ed. There are other options too. not sure if Danny at Dirtboyz works on those or not.

I have worked on them but you can’t get alot of parts for them , if these other shops can’t help you give BK Diesel a call 563-583-9600 talk to Mike .

Danny

I send RD pumps to DK Fort Dodge.