Jesse Jackson hospilized for covid

acem

I'm sorry to hear that Jesse Jackson is hospitalized for covid. He was an important part of the Civil rights movement in the early days. Although I question some of his later work. I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Anyway, he was vaccinated with the news media invited as a publicly event. Now he has a bad case of covid.

I'm not knocking vaccinations but I do want people to know the facts.

Vaccinations are good but they do not make you bullet proof.

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/21/1030046222/rev-jesse-jackson-hospitalized-covid-19

Thx-Ace 

ap21233862723525_custom-587c077d71c7298c40f0fa3d4e35e119dd3b165f-s1600-c85.webp

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, acem said:

Much progress was made during his time with MLK. 

I suggest getting vaccinated but still be aware of the situation.

Thx-Ace 

good thing he got the vac hopefully it helps him turn around quicker

2 hours ago, acem said:

He was an important part of the Civil rights movement in the early days. Although I question some of his later work

Yep. Was. I don't wish him ill, but I do wish he'd keep his mouth shut a little more. He may have worked with Dr. King, but I think he lost his notebook somewhere along the line.

Mike

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Absent Minded Farmer said:

Yep. Was. I don't wish him ill, but I do wish he'd keep his mouth shut a little more. He may have worked with Dr. King, but I think he lost his notebook somewhere along the line.

Mike

Kind of like my thoughts. I definitely wouldn’t wish covid on anyone for any reason. He has done nothing but stir the pot in my lifetime but no one deserves this man made virus for any reason. Hopefully he pulls through and finds a more positive perspective on people in the future. 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Absent Minded Farmer said:

Mike

My feeling is that King kept him in check and when King died the brakes came off and we saw the real Jackson.

• Like 4

Nope, ole Uncle Al is the one..................Got to keep the race nonsense going to profit..............Leaving Bill Cosby's personal background aside, I watched a speech he gave one time about the subject, and he said if you want respect and I am paraphasing alot of it, First, Pull up your pants above your knees, Second, install a belt, Third, speak clear english, Fourth, get a job an make something of yourself......................100% right.  

• Like 9

funny how the news reports him having the virus, but they fail to mention he had the poke. Maybe his poke was different than the one for the general public?