Jump to content

It's my brother's fault


bitty
 Share

Recommended Posts

I went and picked up another 230 this morning. My boy wants his own one. Guy bought a place that had the tractor included. Really nice General rear tires, fast hitch to 3PT adapter, drawbar insert a wide front. Grill is ok, better than my one worse than the other. Missing only one 230 tin and the front IH tin . Haven't tried to see yet if it is siezed or not. Oil level is close to correct and antifreeze is full . Fuel tank is luckily empty. Has a brush hog with it also

Saw a neat COE on the way home near Cabela's 

It's his fault because he sent me the ad . I tried to put 9 photos on but they all gave me a fault

 

IMG_20210821_104618469.jpg

IMG_20210821_104618469.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sledgehammer said:

It looks even better right side up 😉. Sounds like a good day to me. 

6E9D0F4F-1A04-4F71-AD4C-195C5DAA02F7.jpeg

All of the pictures are right side up on my phone ......

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bitty said:

All of the pictures are right side up on my phone ......

I have the same problem once in a while. Not sure why. Where are the 230 pics? 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was in Birdsboro PA . I was near either Equipment junkie or Hobby farm I think

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, bitty said:

It was in Birdsboro PA . I was near either Equipment junkie or Hobby farm I think

About 20 to 25 miles east of me.  We are on the opposite side of Reading.  If you came up/down 61 towards cabela's you were within 15 minutes of us off 61.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My neighbor is having a sale with a cub, a, and h.  They are pretty nice.  Not that I will bid or spend money but you inspire me to collect more toys.  If I am going to work on something at least they are simple for the not so mechanic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hobbyfarm said:

About 20 to 25 miles east of me.  We are on the opposite side of Reading.  If you came up/down 61 towards cabela's you were within 15 minutes of us off 61.

Do you know Nick Kohut ? Formerly Oley valley feed? We bought from him for close to 30 years 

I like them simple

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bitty said:

Do you know Nick Kohut ? Formerly Oley valley feed? We bought from him for close to 30 years 

I like them simple

No I don't.  Most of our dealings are in Eastern Lebanon County and northern berks.  Really never got into Oley.  Any feed we buy comes from Mark Hershey Farms on 322 in Lebanon.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bitty said:

I went and picked up another 230 this morning. My boy wants his own one. Guy bought a place that had the tractor included. Really nice General rear tires, fast hitch to 3PT adapter, drawbar insert a wide front. Grill is ok, better than my one worse than the other. Missing only one 230 tin and the front IH tin . Haven't tried to see yet if it is siezed or not. Oil level is close to correct and antifreeze is full . Fuel tank is luckily empty. Has a brush hog with it aal

Saw a neat COE on the way home near Cabela's 

It's his fault because he sent me the ad . I tried to put 9 photos on but they all gave me a fault

 

IMG_20210821_104618469.jpg

IMG_20210821_104618469.jpg

wow was i confuse i thot we were talking about a farmall tractor and low and behold we are talking about an upside down green CO

i hope your boy has fun with the wheels...........

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Still won't upload . I will have to try at the shop with the booster

 

Screenshot_20210821-211324.png

One of the 9 showed up . I thought the mud flap was neat . Only the truck is not too bashful apparently.. I keep editing and this time it got two more

 

Screenshot_20210821-211349.png

Screenshot_20210821-211356.png 

I tried again. I have 6 I am trying to upload

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Wi Ih said:

@bitty I’ll pick it up for you 

527266E3-1B63-4526-8C2C-112A4E47F991.png

Hush hush hush hush

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, IHKeith said:

That cab over lives about 10 miles down the road from me

 

Where are you located? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like Tim is a whiz with everything but a phone!! lol 😂 

He can weld anything from a broken heart to the crack of dawn, but can’t upload pictures!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Alan Dinan said:

Looks like Tim is a whiz with everything but a phone!! lol 😂 

He can weld anything from a broken heart to the crack of dawn, but can’t upload pictures!!

I think it is mostly a poor service issue. In my house I have not great service. At the shop I have a booster and they seem to upload much easier and faster also

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, bitty said:

I think it is mostly a poor service issue. In my house I have not great service. At the shop I have a booster and they seem to upload much easier and faster also

I figured as much, I thought I would aggravate you a little bit!!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Bitty, was there a 120 acre land auction in your state yesterday? the reason i ask is that i was told if the guy gets the right price he is going to buy a recently listed farm in our area, i am sure the sale was an amish or mennonite, the farm in our area is listed for about 1.3 million, about 130 acres and 15o stall barn with a milking parlor, is it getting just to expensive in some area of penn, to farm?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, CC_Ranger said:

Tim,

You weren't that far away from me also. Birdsboro is about 20 miles south of me.

I probably traveled near you then . I don't always remember correctly where some of us are . Half of the time I am confused where I am at . Lol 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, pt756 said:

Hey Bitty, was there a 120 acre land auction in your state yesterday? the reason i ask is that i was told if the guy gets the right price he is going to buy a recently listed farm in our area, i am sure the sale was an amish or mennonite, the farm in our area is listed for about 1.3 million, about 130 acres and 15o stall barn with a milking parlor, is it getting just to expensive in some area of penn, to farm?

I don't keep track of sales . Wasn't close to me. Lancaster county area sells high enough to move easier to other places

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Birdsboro is about 25 NE of me, but I just don't get that direction often. 

A friend of mine who moved to Berks County a few years ago says that it is amazing how Lancaster and Berks seem to shun each other despite being adjacent.  It's weird, but I blame it on the ridges that separate us even though we haven't driven horses for 100 years!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...