It's my brother's fault

bitty

I went and picked up another 230 this morning. My boy wants his own one. Guy bought a place that had the tractor included. Really nice General rear tires, fast hitch to 3PT adapter, drawbar insert a wide front. Grill is ok, better than my one worse than the other. Missing only one 230 tin and the front IH tin . Haven't tried to see yet if it is siezed or not. Oil level is close to correct and antifreeze is full . Fuel tank is luckily empty. Has a brush hog with it also

Saw a neat COE on the way home near Cabela's 

It's his fault because he sent me the ad . I tried to put 9 photos on but they all gave me a fault

IMG_20210821_104618469.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sledgehammer said:

It looks even better right side up 😉. Sounds like a good day to me. 

6E9D0F4F-1A04-4F71-AD4C-195C5DAA02F7.jpeg

All of the pictures are right side up on my phone ......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bitty said:

All of the pictures are right side up on my phone ......

I have the same problem once in a while. Not sure why. Where are the 230 pics? 😊

It was in Birdsboro PA . I was near either Equipment junkie or Hobby farm I think

12 minutes ago, bitty said:

It was in Birdsboro PA . I was near either Equipment junkie or Hobby farm I think

About 20 to 25 miles east of me.  We are on the opposite side of Reading.  If you came up/down 61 towards cabela's you were within 15 minutes of us off 61.

• Thanks 1

My neighbor is having a sale with a cub, a, and h.  They are pretty nice.  Not that I will bid or spend money but you inspire me to collect more toys.  If I am going to work on something at least they are simple for the not so mechanic.

1 minute ago, hobbyfarm said:

About 20 to 25 miles east of me.  We are on the opposite side of Reading.  If you came up/down 61 towards cabela's you were within 15 minutes of us off 61.

Do you know Nick Kohut ? Formerly Oley valley feed? We bought from him for close to 30 years 

I like them simple

1 minute ago, bitty said:

Do you know Nick Kohut ? Formerly Oley valley feed? We bought from him for close to 30 years 

I like them simple

No I don't.  Most of our dealings are in Eastern Lebanon County and northern berks.  Really never got into Oley.  Any feed we buy comes from Mark Hershey Farms on 322 in Lebanon.  

3 hours ago, bitty said:

I went and picked up another 230 this morning. My boy wants his own one. Guy bought a place that had the tractor included. Really nice General rear tires, fast hitch to 3PT adapter, drawbar insert a wide front. Grill is ok, better than my one worse than the other. Missing only one 230 tin and the front IH tin . Haven't tried to see yet if it is siezed or not. Oil level is close to correct and antifreeze is full . Fuel tank is luckily empty. Has a brush hog with it aal

Saw a neat COE on the way home near Cabela's 

It's his fault because he sent me the ad . I tried to put 9 photos on but they all gave me a fault

wow was i confuse i thot we were talking about a farmall tractor and low and behold we are talking about an upside down green CO

i hope your boy has fun with the wheels...........

• Haha 2

Still won't upload . I will have to try at the shop with the booster

Screenshot_20210821-211324.png

One of the 9 showed up . I thought the mud flap was neat . Only the truck is not too bashful apparently.. I keep editing and this time it got two more

Screenshot_20210821-211349.png

Screenshot_20210821-211356.png 

I tried again. I have 6 I am trying to upload

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wi Ih said:

@bitty I’ll pick it up for you 

527266E3-1B63-4526-8C2C-112A4E47F991.png

Hush hush hush hush

1 hour ago, IHKeith said:

That cab over lives about 10 miles down the road from me

Where are you located? 

Looks like Tim is a whiz with everything but a phone!! lol 😂 

He can weld anything from a broken heart to the crack of dawn, but can’t upload pictures!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Alan Dinan said:

Looks like Tim is a whiz with everything but a phone!! lol 😂 

He can weld anything from a broken heart to the crack of dawn, but can’t upload pictures!!

I think it is mostly a poor service issue. In my house I have not great service. At the shop I have a booster and they seem to upload much easier and faster also

11 minutes ago, bitty said:

I think it is mostly a poor service issue. In my house I have not great service. At the shop I have a booster and they seem to upload much easier and faster also

I figured as much, I thought I would aggravate you a little bit!!

• Haha 1

Hey Bitty, was there a 120 acre land auction in your state yesterday? the reason i ask is that i was told if the guy gets the right price he is going to buy a recently listed farm in our area, i am sure the sale was an amish or mennonite, the farm in our area is listed for about 1.3 million, about 130 acres and 15o stall barn with a milking parlor, is it getting just to expensive in some area of penn, to farm?

16 minutes ago, CC_Ranger said:

Tim,

You weren't that far away from me also. Birdsboro is about 20 miles south of me.

I probably traveled near you then . I don't always remember correctly where some of us are . Half of the time I am confused where I am at . Lol 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, pt756 said:

Hey Bitty, was there a 120 acre land auction in your state yesterday? the reason i ask is that i was told if the guy gets the right price he is going to buy a recently listed farm in our area, i am sure the sale was an amish or mennonite, the farm in our area is listed for about 1.3 million, about 130 acres and 15o stall barn with a milking parlor, is it getting just to expensive in some area of penn, to farm?

I don't keep track of sales . Wasn't close to me. Lancaster county area sells high enough to move easier to other places

Birdsboro is about 25 NE of me, but I just don't get that direction often. 

A friend of mine who moved to Berks County a few years ago says that it is amazing how Lancaster and Berks seem to shun each other despite being adjacent.  It's weird, but I blame it on the ridges that separate us even though we haven't driven horses for 100 years!

• Like 1