Pedal pulling postponed, prayers needed instead

Sorry to hear about him. Will be keeping in prayers and family. Tell Zeke that all of us are pulling for him and looking forward to seeing back out there pulling.

• Thanks 1

Praying for all of you. Two of ours have had pneumonia and one has had RSV. All have had full recoveries and no asthma whatsoever. Hopefully that gives you peace of mind. We want some more pedal pulling pictures, hope he gets out of there soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hold on tight rusty, big manly chest bump hugs to you and zeke - been where you are with my son when he was 19 mos, scary, emotional, up/down, been on my knees like you in that room hanging onto the bed cause i couldnt sleep

we spent 13 days in the hosp with our son, praying zeke rebounds faster!!!

my sons did turn into asthma but we had him go thru the allergy shots when he got a lil order to help build up some tolerance that were triggers for an asthma attack. For the most part we were  able to keep it dormant but it can be scary with asthma at times. 

Keep us up to day on things, these kids keep us on our knees no matter how old we get. 

• Thanks 1

Prayers sent!  Watch my restoration thread for a after Saturday for a tractor pull with my 656 to give him something to watch on his road to recovery.

• Thanks 1

Prayers for the little guy, and the parents.  

• Thanks 1

All the very best to you  and yours ,  and  especially Zeke,   Rusty.... The road is pretty bumpy as it is , with out the wee bloke in that situation......🙏🏻

Mike

• Thanks 1

There are a lot of curves thrown our way in life but this is scary, I’m sure many parents would switch places, it’s a helpless feeling, the good is these children’s hospitals are top notch, praying for a fast recovery so Zeke can go home soon , no lasting side effects and peace for mom and dad all delivered from above🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1