Jump to content

help finding parts


Recommended Posts

i have a 1953 farmall cub im not sure what u call part.......pto engagement fork or just pto fork but want to kno correct name and where to buy?  and the collar the fork actually shifts? if u know who sells ethier part please send me linx cause im not finding, ive included pix of the worn out fork i have. thnx troy

pto fork.jpg

pto fork2.jpg

pto fork3.jpg

pto fork4.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...