Jump to content

I already know the answer, but


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Nebraska1206 said:

It would be expensive, but, if you have a reputable machine shop that can weld up a crankshaft, you could take a 361 crankshaft, have them weld the rod journals & offset grind them to increase the stroke to 407 specs.  It would be expensive & time consuming, but, an option since there are likely more 361 crankshafts to be found.  You'd want one that's standard/standard on the journals, since the main journals need to be turned down to true them up after all the welding on the crankshaft.

That does sound expensive!!! I might have one on the hook?! Dirtboyz might have one for me?!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...