Nice little Lo Boy....

Saw this Cub at the local Kub dealer. Thought it was too nice to not get it's picture & post here for everyone to enjoy. No I'm not selling it, represent the dealer, etc., etc. Just thought you guys would like to see it before it's gone or most likely sits forever & the only thing that's left are the tires & steering wheel.

Enjoy!

Mike

P.S. Last pic is the hour meter on my "new" '98 3225. Just turned 1k yesterday. Can't believe it's been that long & there are that many hours.

IMG_20210814_150153[1].jpg

IMG_20210814_150204[1].jpg

IMG_20210814_150332[1].jpg

IMG_20210814_165211[1].jpg

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 10:58 AM, Michigan No Till said:

Not trying to rob your post Mike!

Red and white 180 been sitting all year in Carrollton, oh.

Only seen from the road driving by, looks good too at 35 mph, just before town at a lawn shop.

A 184 would be neat. They look like little buggy eyed 1086's.

Mike

On 8/15/2021 at 11:02 AM, yellowrosefarm said:

Used to see those all the time around here, but it's been a while now. I worked on a few that were still mowing, even though every part of the woods mower was worn out years before.

They were common with cemeteries around here. Couple farms had them, too. This is the first one I've seen for sale close to home in about a decade or so. Most people that had them traded in when the Ford 20 series compacts were new. Those were handy little tractors.

Mike

2 hours ago, Cool1566 said:

Grew up around a 154. Would like to have a nice one now for some reason. I always liked how the little engine growled. 

They sure did have a snarl to them. Haven't been around a running one in a while. Might have to go back down to the dealership just to play with it. Lol! Been tempted to anyhow. Don't really need another "mouth" to feed, so I hope I don't get too attached.

Mike

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jass1660 said:

This was at the local threshing show over the weekend. 

1B6ED58A-4BD1-46AE-9B48-A43AB1565E35.jpeg

8BA3D1E5-CDB1-4A68-AE32-A2CC99E7AB7E.jpeg

94CBD52B-DF8F-4EA4-A41E-721837270527.jpeg

I wonder what engine they squeezed in there? Looks like a nice fit, even with the mod's.

Mike

• Like 1

That pretty nice. I wonder what the lift capacity is on the 3pt? Probably not very much. 

13 hours ago, jass1660 said:

3 cylinder with a turbo. 

16 hours ago, Absent Minded Farmer said:

I wonder what engine they squeezed in there? Looks like a nice fit, even with the mod's.

Mike

That's a Mitsubishi KD3 or 4 I believe it looks just like what is in my 244.

• Thanks 1

That is a neat little conversion, I have a 154 with the IH  pusher snow plow on it, with chains on the turf tires and it does a great job plowing snow😎

7F8C77F5-0AF5-45A1-B82A-AD4645C85B05.jpeg