WI Chapter 4 Farmall Frolic

IH6588

I was there yesterday in the morning left before the rain hit. It was wet all ready from the day before I didn't want to get stuck. Was a good showing. Next frolic is at Friendship Sept 24 - 26 2021

Where was this show at? It's probably the closest red power event that will be in my neck of these woods. I'll try to make plans to attend future ones

August 6-8 Burnett WI.

Slick

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Slick1256 said:

August 6-8 Burnett WI.

Slick

Is that where they hold the Dodge Co. antique tractor show?

Mike

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SASW6 said:

I was there yesterday in the morning left before the rain hit. It was wet all ready from the day before I didn't want to get stuck. Was a good showing. Next frolic is at Friendship Sept 24 - 26 2021

Thanks for posting that date. I might go, as it's after Richfield.

Mike

8 hours ago, Absent Minded Farmer said:

Is that where they hold the Dodge Co. antique tractor show?

Mike

yes

18 hours ago, SASW6 said:

It got really muddy Sunday from all the rain Saturday night.  Alot of people were pulling out Sunday morning.  The show had a great turn out of IH!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SASW6 said:

yes

That's a nice setup over there. I was at the show in 2019. It was a great time & had a chat with many a good person. Hope to go again next year. Had way too many things on my plate this year & couldn't make it. I'll be happy to make it to Richfield this year & hopefully up to Friendship for the frolic.

Mike

• Like 1