Is this Sandhiller or Lorenzos new rig?

searcyfarms

1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

I can appreciate all the work that went into that but it dosent do a thing for me. I’m not interested in that kind of stuff at all. 

I was kinda hoping you wanted it Lorenzo😄

I really have no words...................😳🥺

Ok, I found some words

How do you see over the front tire????

I am impressed with the engineering it took to make go but wow.

• Like 4

I am certain that is just a retired Terragator. Most of those had 3208's in them. He just went to a lot of effort to lower it and add the old IH truck parts. I like the IH suitcase weights. Rat rods are not my thing at all either, but I do appreciate that kind of effort doing what he wanted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, acem said:

How do you see over the front tire????

kinda reminds me of my friends corvette. We put a blower on her to make more power. 

it made plenty of power but you couldn't see over the blower!

Thx-Ace 

Who needs to see with all that power? Just go faster!!! Don't need to worry about stopping....sheesh you old guys and you worries....

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Dirt_Floor_Poor said:

If I was going to do all that work I would have come up with something better than that 3208. But, I guess it might be ok in there since it won’t have to actually do any work. 

Around here a 3208 is almost free if you haul it away so that might be why he used it. Probably had one laying around . My cousin put one on big iron that was a running ready to go engine on a two wheeled trailer we once used to run an irrigation well . Couldn’t get a bid, went fir 500 bucks at the last second. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeeper61 said:

Looks more like KB7 the marker lights are on the sides of the grill.

The D30 had a laid back grill and no marker lights  

The cab looks pretty rust free 

My first thought was k series. Something threw me off but I see it now. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, INTERNATIONAL 1466 said:

I am certain that is just a retired Terragator. Most of those had 3208's in them. He just went to a lot of effort to lower it and add the old IH truck parts. I like the IH suitcase weights. Rat rods are not my thing at all either, but I do appreciate that kind of effort doing what he wanted.

That was my thought as well, a floater buggy that has been reincarnated.

• Like 1

I figured with stacks like that you could still find it when it broke through the floating meadow?  My first thought was a “Big A” or Terra gator. Impressive work, just not my thing. 

• Like 4